TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Talking to DNA

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Talking to DNA Reply with quote

I found this article on Rense.com, I thought it was very informative if true. It would seem to explain alot about how prayer and music works.

http://www.rense.com/general62/expl.htm

The farther reaching implications are the dangers of radio and cell phone wave interference that we are constantly bathed in. This would also open up new areas of disease treatment.

Has anyone found supporting information on this subject?

K
lg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Discovery Reply with quote

Bingo, K.
D. Rice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: DNA AND DAN Reply with quote

There's considerable evidence in support of the notion that DNA is responsible for capturing/encoding our moment to moment life-experience; that it's not just responsible for blue eyes and blond hair but also the very source of our ability to organize the ongoing flood of data from our senses; the source of our ability to selectively choose what stream of sensory data is given priority at any given moment. We've looked but never found that part of our brain responsible for organizing the never ending flood of incomming data being provided. We know precisely and specifically which area of our brain deals with sight and smell and taste and our ability to hear, but how we organize and coordinate all that data into a cohesive something doesn't appear to be located anywhere; no identified neurobiological mechanism for our ability to retrieve sections/snippits/bits & pieces of this life-experience, in the form of memories. I think DNA is responsible for our conscious awareness and our ability to retrieve these life-experiences from something we call (for lack of a better term) memory.

For example, I've read about rats that were taught to have an aversion to the dark by giving them a shock whenever they entered into the darkened part of their cage. Rats that normally would prefer to spend 80 out of 100 minutes in the dark were trained to have an aversion to the dark and with selective breeding - manipulation of DNA - we were growing rats that exhibited an inherent aversion to the dark without ever having undergone electric shock (contingent upon being in a darkened part of their cage). The gist of it: I think DNA is the very seat of our consciousness and that from which memory is derived. Rather than reincarnation being a matter of going from body to body, our moment to moment life experience is encoded in DNA and passed on to sons and daughters that are a little ahead of the game when they are born because we parents encoded our learning experiences in the very same DNA that created the little darlins.

Another example: Flat worms trained to recoil in the presence of a flash of light. This is done by flashing a light and giving them a shock from which they recoil. Over and over, again and again. Pretty soon you can just flash a light at them and they recoil without the shock (operant conditioning) Cut the flat worm into sections and grow each individual section and every section has an increased tendency to recoil in the presence of a flash of light. Were was that leaning experience stored? Probably in sections of DNA that are currently viewed as irrelevant and wasted sections.

I wonder if the fact that my name is DAN might have something to do with my elusive fascination with DNA. Isn't it kind of quirky that DAN rearranged is DNA as well as the word AND?

D.
lg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: name Reply with quote

Quirky? I dunno...my name, rearranged, is dainl, as well as nliad and dalin, and I've just learned to live with it. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.Rice,

In Hebrew your name means "The Lord is my judge" (dan i El).

I have no idea what Rice means... unless it means just rice, which is a grass seed.

There is one other noun your short name makes... "nad", short for "gonad".
I'm not tring to be funny, just an over sight in the number of possible combinations.

K

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: DNA's nature Reply with quote

D.Rice,

The helical design of DNA is no mistake. Aside from the fact that there is no other geometric design that can fit the entire chain into such a small space, it has an electromagnetic function as well.

N. Tesla experimented with something he referred to as a "basketweave" coil which has unusual properties to say the least.
If you "google" around using 'caduceus" or basketweave" coil you'll find that this design causes wave canceling effect to occur becasue the wire crosses itself at many points canceling the magnetic field on the outside of the wire. At maximum amps through the coil no output can be measured, providing there are an equal number of cross points.

The problem I have with the current understanding of electrical engineering is that the waves (polarities)will cancel in this circuit but the energy produced can't be canceled... first law of physics: energy cannot be made nor destroyed.
Since this is an inescapable fact, where does the energy go that enters the circuit that can't be measured at the other end?
It changes form. Perhaps to a scalar wave.
This also means such a circuit would be receptive to scalar waves in spacetime.

If our DNA is a receiver of sorts to the scalar wave and transduces the information in the scalar wave to electrical waves and inturn chemical functions, it is not very hard to believe we could correct every malfunction of the body by communing with the DNA itself and 'reprogramming'or 'tuning' the body to a new state.

If you think this is far-fetched I offer this man's work as evidence.

Antoine Prioré:
http://www.cheniere.org/priore/index.html

Find out all you can about him and his work and you will be convinced about the hidden electrical nature of our body and mind.

K
mcromance-com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started a new forum. Free to register and post, and ready for your thoughts.

It's in my right elbow, Simply search 'Elbow forum' when you get there, the forum will come up top of the list...

Some interesting information thanks for the link, I had a little trouble finding the original experiments afterwards, but it could explain a lot...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: