TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sending PM'S
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hotrod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

post them on this site!
Writer16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to, if I had been able to go. On thursday morning my mom told me that she could not make the drive because of some of her various health problems, and she is retiring soon, so plane tickets were not an option.

I asked her best friend if she was doing anything, since she lives down there, but she had plans with her boyfriend, as he was doing something with his Hollywood Bowl buddies or whatnot...But it might be a good idea that I didn't go, because our digital camera isn't working properly, and I would have had to buy a cheapie camera anyways...I will try to make it up to everyone somehow...though I am just as disappointed... Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: