TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sending PM'S
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Writer16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Sending PM'S Reply with quote

Dear Users,

Honestly, for any of you who have sent a PM to Tim, how long does it take for him to reply? Sorry, just checking with everyone.... Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think i sane him one when i first joined but he never replied to it so i wouldnt bother sending him pm's....when he does codme on he posts on the topics more than anything
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hotrod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim's PM doesn't work anymore. It doesn't work for quite a while now.
Writer16

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kind of sucks, but thanks for the info everyone!
lg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: response Reply with quote

I think this Idea Exhange IS the pm...but I could be wrong. L.
grunt_for_me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: response Reply with quote

lg wrote:
I think this Idea Exhange IS the pm...but I could be wrong. L.

Ya, think the same!
@Writer
when you have a question post a topic Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Writer16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grunt_for_me: Am not exactly sure if,...well...somewhat of a plea bargain that I want to ask...I;m not exactly sure that all of the rest of you members really want to hear it. If no one has a problem with it being somewhat personal, sure, I'll post it, but it's not really anything that is paticularly intresting to the rest of the world.

But like he'll really want to know about it now that I'v made it sound as though I'm begging for his charity...anyways...

Hey, though, does anyone know when Tim will be by for another visit? Just wondering...
adminette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
yes, it's true Tim's PM is turned off. For more info on this, go to the forum posting- "announcements from the admin"

Tim was just on here a few days ago... look under "The Really Big Questions". He's also taping TV shows right now so I don't think he'll make it back on the boards this week. He also gets his STAR on the Walk of Fame this Friday!!!!! YEA!
http://www.timallen.com/news/upcoming_events.php
Writer16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you, adminette. I am planning on going down to Southern California and attending that, I'm sure it's going to be a blast... I can't wait! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
grunt_for_me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Writer16 wrote:
Thank-you, adminette. I am planning on going down to Southern California and attending that, I'm sure it's going to be a blast... I can't wait! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Make some pics for us *smile*
For the One who cant be there! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Writer16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will. Lucky you mom just bought a digital camera. My friend sat on my scanner and broke it. Nice, huh???? Rolling Eyes Laughing Wink
lg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: pm's Reply with quote

Hi, Writer...at the top of the idea exchange there is a message from the administration about PM's to Tim. Its under one of the first two headings. Hope you're doing great...L.
Writer16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: lg and adminette Reply with quote

Thankyou lg! It is not paticularly welcomed news, but it makes sense and I am very thankful that you found that for me!!!. Oh well, about sending pms....I supose now I will have to go down. Sad <---Just kidding! Very Happy

Hey, adminette, if you want to get a good loctaion to watch Tim accept his star, when would be the best time to get down there at the Walk of Fame?
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get some good pictures writer16, and share them with us, when you get back. I would love to see them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sportbear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, me too, would love to see the pictures.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: