TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Fallen Firefighter of the Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you satisfied with the "9/11 Commission Report?"
Yes
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Undecided
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Have not read report yet
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Sorry If I Sounded Grumpy Reply with quote

barbara wrote:
Everyday I go to work I deal with the aftermath of what the terrorists did

My intent was to say this is an appropriate thread for this information. Obviously, a lot of people feel the same way. In America, we have the opportunity to "escape the world" at a moments' notice.

That has spoiled us to the point of feeling we should never have to expose ourselves to reality unless we feel "ready" to be "compelled" to witness it, secondhand.

So many people starving. Dying of AIDS, depression, alcohol, tobacco, religion, lack of religion, IED's, ad naseum. And our young people; so many of them more concerned about the latest model from BMW (and how they are going to pay for it) while the family next door to them, right here, in our own country, are waiting to have their house forclosed.

I am truly sorry, Barbara, if what I said offended you. It must have - 'cause it would've me. My bad. There are times we all need to get away. It is the only way to survive, at times.

Peace.
And, no, I do not know Snow White.
larap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with respect...

imho
9/11 was the largest gold robbery in world history.

And each victim was one too much.
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: In English, Please Reply with quote

larap wrote:
imho
9/11 was the largest gold robbery in world history.

Whaaaaa?
larap

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Whaaaa? Reply with quote

Video
imho = In my humble opinion
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: SENQCT Reply with quote

Riiiight.

But why was it, "the largest gold robbery in world history."
hossie88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dad is a firefighter !!!!! and for st patricks day 2002 aload of american firemen came over in honour of the firefighters that died in 9/11 !!!! the irish swopped their work tshirts with the american ones !!!!!! so my dad has aload of different types of firefighter tshirts from all over america, france etc its like a tradition !!!! he also has a special one for the 9/11 firefighters that lost their lives !!!!!!
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all the fallen heroes:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=237113799

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=139045510

Enjoy these myspace.com sites that are all about heroes!

P.S. How about Tim doing a story about a firefighter?
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 may have History Channel on its side, but there are many out there who do not believe it was a straightforward terrorist attack.

We were robbed of many freedoms that day. The Patriot Act was part of the plot.
Whether you believe or not, believe this, if we don't wake up as a country soon and get our acts together as a nation as a free people, we will one day wake up in chains and in slavery to the wealthy and powerful people who are trying their damnedest to put us there.

As soon as you can, break your addictions to the credit cards. Car pool or try to find a way to get to work as cheaply as possible, if you can. Stop eating adulterated foods that are being served us in our grocery stores and making you fat and sluggish and unable to think. Stop watching garbage on the tv. And stop telling your children, or letting your children tell you WHAT DO WE NEED THIS EDUCATION FOR?

The simplest answer is--TO KEEP THE POLITICIANS AND THE MONEYLENDERS WHO HAVE IN RECENT YEARS TURNED THEMSELVES INTO PROFESSIONAL SHYLOCKS from fleecing the whole damned flock. You need an education to THINK THINK THINK, not just go to work and bring home the bacon.

And Not too much in your paycheck these days, or not enough covering the bills? Take a look at the interest rates on your cards, how much your electric bill was jacked up in the last few months.

how much the government is spending on a war THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT ANY LONGER
And what you are spending on entertainment. Forgive me, Mr. Tim Allen, but it's time we stopped the cycle of Bread and Circuses in this country and start paying more attention to the important issues at hand--like kicking politicians that won't do their jobs and work for the people OUT!!! And seeing that our children get a REAL EDUCATION FROM A REAL SCHOOL SYSTEM!!!

This is what we've been robbed of. But it didn't start with 9-11. It has been going on a very long time. And if you still don't believe, just go to your child's classroom and see what some of our future is being taught and how it's being taught these days.

Remember this, we are a country OF THE PEOPLE. BY THE PEOPLE, AND FOR THE PEOPLE. I think it's time this nation as a whole reminded our politicians and leaders of that simple fact! AND REMINDED OURSELVES before we "hike" ourselves right into the hands of the people who are taking it all away from us.
hossie88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said !!!!! i do believe that your government had something to do with 9/11 !!!! i think bush just wanted an excuse to go to war with irac !!!!

the government in my country are also very currupt !!!! bertie ahern the taoiseach of ireland(ministir) gave himself a pay rise of an extra 30,000 a year !!!! which means he is earnin more money than bush !!!!!!! nobody can stop him !!!!!! it is a disgrace !!!!!! oh and apparently he has supposed to have taken many bribes of people to be aloud planning permission !!!!!! BERTIE OUT !!!!!!!!!!

some people in ireland and im sure in the US dont even make 30,000 a year !!!!! how do they live with themselves !!! i just dont no !!!!!!

P.S. oh and i like the idea of tim as a firefighter !!!! Wink Wink sounds good already

Last edited by hossie88 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you spotted the Antichrist yet, may I ask?
hossie88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you mean !!!!
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just that the world is in such dire straits. The Christian community is looking for the anti christ to appear at any moment.
hossie88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i no sure its terrible !!!!! bloody eejets !!!!! id say myself there maybe a few anti-christs !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: