TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Fallen Firefighter of the Day
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you satisfied with the "9/11 Commission Report?"
Yes
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Undecided
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Have not read report yet
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Samizdat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Fallen Firefighter of the Day Reply with quote

Fallen Firefighter of the Day, FF. Michael Boyle, Engine 33, FDNY, made the Supreme Sacrifice 9/11/01, Laid to Rest on April 19, 2002.

===============================================

View the Indict Cheney 9/11 Countup Clock at http://radiofreeamerica.4mg.com/guest_book.html , then copy and paste the Indict Cheney 9/11 Countup Clock script code to your web page and display your own Indict Cheney 9/11 Countup Clock !

Alex Jones lights the darkest corners of 9/11 with "911: the Road to Tyranny" on the Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?id=6061

On Tuesday, August 31, 2004, before the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco, Michael Ruppert, the West Coast Serpico former L.A. police detective who exposed the CIA's collusion with the LAPD in drug trafficking, presented damning evidence sufficient to indict Cheney for the key role in planning and executing the attacks of September Eleventh ( see: http://www.indybay.org/news/2004/09/1694003.php and testimony before 9/11 Citizens' Commission on Thursday, September 9 in N.Y., NY audio: MP3 http://911busters.com/audio/MP3/CC13_Michael_Rupert_Cheney_Morning_911.html video: WMV http://911busters.com/video/WMV/CC13_Michael_Rupert_Cheney_Morning_911.wmv ; ASX http://911busters.com/video/WMV/CC13_Michael_Rupert_Cheney_Morning_911.asx ; MOV http://911busters.com/video/MOV/CC13_Michael_Rupert_Cheney_Morning_911.html

9/11 Widow Ellen Mariani and former WTC employee and rescue hero William Rodriguez, respectively, with their attorney, Philip J. Berg, former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania for eight years, are suing George W. Bush under the RICO (Racketeering-influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act statutes for his role in the September Eleventh atrocities. http://911forthetruth.com

Last edited by Samizdat on Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:55 pm; edited 8 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Positive Reply with quote

This is a forum for positive answers/approaches to world thoughts and problems.

Fault-finders always have a fingerprint...its someone else's problem. 9/11 was what is was. The train in Madrid was what it was. The war is what it is. Digging down underneath wreakage is pretty cold, when people are screaming for rescue, or hearts are breaking from loss. I've never understood the lack of compassion it takes to point fingers. It denotes a rather cold heart. People bleed to death while others are pointing fingers; stick them in the holes, instead. Help, do not hinder. History will show the difference.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Tautological Tautologies Reply with quote

"9/11 was what it was." "Madrid was what it was." Words chasing their tails.

By saying investigation of 9/11 is fault-finding, you intimate that we all share some blame in this. That I can relate to, my friend.

Watch the documentary and argue from a position of intimacy with the facts as Jones presents them -- this documentary uncovers many facts that you won't learn in a thousand years of CBS, F*x "News" network, C-Span, New York Times, New Yorker, Wall Street Journal, or any number of other propaganda organs toadying to whatever administration happens to be in power.
lg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: documentary Reply with quote

Now see, Sam I am, I read that response differently than you. I thought the person was saying 'fault-finding' wasn't going to help, when other things needed to be done. I thought there WAS the echo of some personal experience in there...

I do have to say, though, that as you list the news networks as a sort of menial opinion, I also think documentaries can be included in that group, as well. After all, everything is just someones opinion, seen through his/her lens of life, you know? So, what you wrote, using all inclusive information, can read: CBS, Fox, C-span, New York Times, New Yorker, Wall Street Journal, Documentaries, or any other propoganda organs...

Its all okay...
lg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Post Script Reply with quote

P.S. and RE:

The 'What is was' statements and words chasing tails...

Childbirth is what it is. The tail-chasing went before....!

(Sometimes, to progress, there needs to be an acceptance, of sorts. With death, no amount of explaining 'why' changes the fact of death; the need to know 'why' usually comes before acceptance. I just thought that 'guest' had experienced something that filtered down to Things Are What They Are.)
Samizdat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Fallen Firefighter of the Day Reply with quote

Fallen Firefighter of the Day, Kevin Bracken, Engine 40, FDNY, made the Supreme Sacrifice on 9/11/01 .

Memorial Service was held on November 7, 2001.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Michael Brennan, Fallen Firefighter of the Day Reply with quote

Firefighter Michael Brennan, Ladder 4, FDNY, made the Supreme Sacrifice on 9/11/01.

Memorial Service was held on October 12, 2001.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Firefighter Peter Brennan Reply with quote

Firefighter Peter Brennan, Rescue 4, FDNY, made the Supreme Sacrifice on 9/11/01.

Memorial Service was held on October 1, 2001.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Firefighter Captain Daniel Brethel Reply with quote

Fallen Firefighter Captain Daniel Brethel, Ladder 24, FDNY, made the Supreme Sacrifice on 9/11/01.

Laid to Rest on September 17, 2001.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 cannot be changed. Could the Oklahoma city bombing have been prevented? Yes, but no one blames the city instead of Timothy McVeh (sp) and the others involved with that bombing.
lg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: just thinking Reply with quote

I'm wondering if the initiator of this post feels we might forget the people who were sacrificed on 9/11?

I think I can truly say to you, we will not. I hope this gives your heart some comfort, and in your eventual acceptance, the knowledge that we, as a people, will never forget that day, and what it wrought. I hope this will bring you a sense of release, as carrying the responsibility for remembrance is too hard for just one person. You are not alone.
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We won't ever forget these man and woman. But do you think this is the place to post all these pictures? Maybe guest should start his/her own web site and post them all. I come to TA site to get away from the world for a while.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wizard27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 happen because of the belief of a group in another country. I am not saying that we ourselves don't have our faults as a country, but it is what we believe that the terrorist are against. Mad
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Get A Life. Someone Lost Theirs Reply with quote

barbara wrote:
I come to TA site to get away from the world for a while.

I was in NYC on 9/11 "To get away from the world for a while." Great food, theatre, museums. Stress free, time with good friends, evening planned with an investment banker friend. Who was way up in one of those tall skyscrapers they have in New York.

Oh, wait a minute. One of those tall skyscrapers they HAD in New York. The evening didn't go as planned, to say the least. He decided to take the window rather than the elevator.

Welcome to the real world. Try changing it instead of getting away from it.
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyday I go to work I deal with the aftermath of what the terrorist did that day. I'm one of the many who, want to make sure that NEVER happens again anywhere, here in the USA. I see people day after day that think we are safe now--we will never be 100% safe again, from terrorists whether they be homegrown or from another country. There will always be people who don't agree with what we do or believe here in the USA. Sorry for the loss of your friend.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: