TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

If you had the money, what car would you build?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have the money but this is what I built, a 1923 Ford C Cab. Like Tim I designed and built my street rod from raw material and the sweat of my brow. But of course I had to put in a blown 540 HEMI. I am very proud of my achievement which took me 6 years to achieve and have been driving it now for 4 years. It is designed after a 1923 Ford C Cab with a 540 Hemi, GM 4L60 trans and a C4 Corvette rear end. I designed the front suspension which uses coil over shocks located behind the cab. The truck rides and handles really good. It also has side windows and a door on each side, unusual for a C Cab.
Here are a few picts of it.

Unfortunately due to the poor economy etc I need to sell it and I am wondering if anyone knows of someone who may be interested in it? Here is a link to a website where I have it for sale, here you will find more info and picts of it.
http://www.rodsforsale.com/feature/sonnemann.shtml
Thank you for looking.
Randy S
PH= 920-726-4390
Herman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: New listing for C Cab Reply with quote

Hello everyone, some of you may have noticed that I just listed my car for sale with a new website. It is now listed with Rick at Diversion Motors. Just wanted to let you know so as not to confuse anyone. Rick did a nice job of listing it with a lot more pictures and several movie clips of me taking it for a spin. So check it out at http://www.diversionmotors.com/1923_C-Cab.html
Thanks, Randy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: