TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HOW DO THOUGHTS CREATE REALITY?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohmama2297

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: HOW DO THOUGHTS CREATE REALITY? Reply with quote

Quantum Physics has now shown that there is a field a energy, a
measurable web, that permeates everything, that is intelligent, and
that responds to human emotion. This field of energy has been called
the "Mind of God" by some scientists, and is more commonly known as
the "Quantum Hologram".
All of creation is connected through this field of energy and this field, the Quantum Hologram, responds to human emotions. Human thoughts, feelings, and emotions are vibrations that create patterns in the Quantum Hologram. Positive emotions have a higher vibration. Negative emotions have a lower vibration.
Some of the earlier studies on the Quantum Hologram focused on the way
our DNA sets patterns in the field of energy. It's been shown in
studies that feelings of compassion, gratitude, understanding,
appreciation, and love actually relax the strands of DNA in our
bodies. Prolonged exposure to these positive emotions actually allows
the DNA strands to unwind, which allows the individual access to all
the genetic options or possibilities for health and life. On the other
hand, anger and frustration tighten DNA coils, shutting down the
body's ability to respond and heal.
Emotions, then, change the shape of your DNA and change the
electromagnetic field of the Quantum Hologram, which is the fabric of
our creation. These effects change our physical world.
If you can FEEL the experience, you can manifest it. If you feel as if
something has already occurred, you are creating! This is why it's so
important in the manifesting process to be grateful for what you
choose for your life - as grateful as you will be when it is
physically present! The invisible Quantum Hologram is responding to
your thoughts and feelings and changing the physical world around you
each and every moment.
lg

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: thoughts/reality Reply with quote

Indeed, its true. Anyone of us who've ever known one of the 'cups always half empty' people know they get just what they think,and then always say, 'I told you so'...those 'if there was no bad luck, I'd have no luck at all' kinds....tedious, tedious people to be around.

I love the hologram info!
Evropej

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself dont like to put thoughts of this oder in my discussion of physics
Just like religion, it's a useless conversation to me which proves nothing
Not to say that some people enjoy discussing it
Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this site: http://noosphere.princeton.edu
Evropej

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire the effort Very Happy
I admire the creativity Very Happy
I admire the hunger for knowledge Very Happy
But in such a case, there is no evidence to admire Sad
I myself dwell on deep conversations
But once it comes to realising the truth, I am firm on my observation
PS Dont let my rigid thoughts bound the conversation Shocked
Canadienne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: HOW DO THOUGHTS CREATE REALITY? Reply with quote

ohmama2297 wrote:

our creation. These effects change our physical world.
If you can FEEL the experience, you can manifest it. If you feel as if
something has already occurred, you are creating! This is why it's so
important in the manifesting process to be grateful for what you
choose for your life - as grateful as you will be when it is
physically present! The invisible Quantum Hologram is responding to
your thoughts and feelings and changing the physical world around you
each and every moment.

Interesting. Sounds something like Carl Jung's theory of synchronicity. Would like to know what ohmama2297's source of information is so I can read it for myself. Question

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah...well perhaps that could work in reverse.....i realize this is off beat
but you imprint you dna due to experiences then.....perhaps it has the ability to do the same to your surroundings...let me explain.... ok if you imprint your dna with personnel experiences leaveing a virtual energy imprint..then perhaps that could explain ghosts the call that a form of energy left over from an emotional imprint.......i hap this makes since and if im wrong or miss lead im sorry ..... Confused but i just thought it a possabilty...?
lg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: thoughts/reality Reply with quote

As someone said, I don't know if this fits quantum thinking...I really just don't know, but since thoughts are 'out there', in my line of thinking they are pretty powerful. Everything we assume is real began with a thought. If a thought isn't acted on, does that make it nonexistant? Hmm. Seems the 'world' we live in is an expression of thoughts people have had over eons of time...so, is it true that thoughts CAN become reality, but not if they drift away? Would that make them monadic types of things?
Klatu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Thoughts on the quantum level Reply with quote

Ohmaha,

I have a problem digesting this information with whoever led or conducted the study. The problem I have is the same problem I have with psychology. It "pretents" to be a science that explains itself. Science does not explain itself, it is what it is by hard won measurement using the scientific method as a protocol. At best, psychology is new-age religion. It now determines truth from fact, who is sane and who is insane when they can't even define what normal is.
So how does this psuedo science determine sane from insane... by the high priests of coarse, who charge about $100 an hour for their service and ceremony for any and all public and private events... have you noticed the state (any state) always relies on their high priests I mean Phd's because they can never be proven wrong. However they run like coachroaches from the truth.

Measuring anything on the quantum level is effected by the very tools used that take the measurement to begin with. So to form a conclusion on shaky measurements is career suicide and just poor use of the scientific method. Even the observation (dna tightening and loosing) must elimiate all other possible causes before concluding that thoughts alone are the cause for this effect.

In this world (thankfully) thoughts alone are not made manifest. It requires some physical action and usually the trial and error method to bring that initial thought into a form of reality.
Perhaps when we shed this mortal coyle and we become no greater than our thoughts we may have to corral our thinking for just that reason.

Who is this person who claims to know the mind of God and can distinguish it from any other unknown?

K
millhouse.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K,
Quantum physics is a science that can not always be explained through traditional science or physics. Besides, traditional science is always being re-written. But this topic should be approached in a different way; you need to forget everything you think you know as reality,and what the laws of this world are (set your ego aside). Because thats where quantum physics begins.

Your mind creates your reality. Like going to class for example, If i think its boring and i dont want to go, then when i go it is boring and unfulfilling, but if you start looking at things in a manner that will help you become happy in your situation, and you truely want to change for the better, then changing the way you think about class like it is a good way to spend my time and it is helping my overall goal, which would be to graduate. Then going to class isn't so hard, and being in class isn't so hard. Then you come out of class happy, you feel good about what you did and you start to form a neural net. Which will strengthen your drive to go to class again.

Th more you think about something, such as being more confident or charming or even starting a home business, your mind begins to form an idea of how to do or become those things. The more that you think about what it is you want, the neural net of this idea becomes stonger therefore allowing your mind to pick up on oppertunities to solve this problem you gave it. These oppertunities would be looked over by the subconsious otherwise.

So the more you think about the things you want, you will notice ideas or circumstances popping up damn near everywhere, that will help you to see you goals through.

what do you want? What could make your life a little easier? Find something you need, and focus on it for a week and i'll bet you see progrss comeing right out of your head.

Thanks for reading this, and let me know what you think.

Millhouse.
Klatu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millhouse,

I do agree with your conclusion that a proper attitude does produce or allow our understanding of things to remain open to new ideas and seise upon new events that maybe of benefit.
For me, I find when I remove myself from the problem at hand for a while the solution seems to occur to me. It's as if my sub-consious is working on the problem for me. Most often this occurs when I go to sleep, I think about the problem before I dooze off by the time I wake up and have coffee the answer or a new approach to the problem presents itself.

Form these and other experiences I can't say that the mind or the thinking process itself effects the local universe to bring about a new series of events, I tend to think of it in turns of allowing chaos to do it's thing until the new circumstances arrive and I can rethink the problem with new variables.

QP is not an established science yet because of the inability to accurately measure anything at that scale (sub-atomic). Math is the flashlight we use to 'shine' some light on what is actually going on down there. Without the math we have nothing but speculation and observation from experiments.

A few bold scientists and experimenters will produce a theory or two but only to find it was a hypothesis, which immediately subtracts credibility from any future proposed theories they may have. As ugly as this is, it is nessassary to stumple before being able to walk and in order to run we must first master walking. There is an establish order to these things although it not even written down. Having said this I can agree with your first statement about the nature if QP.

Your second statement needs to be revised. Our minds don't create reality they create the perception of reality. Consider the many optical illusions there are as well as computer generated virtual realities.
If our mind created reality then we would never have to change our mind about anything because how we see the world would be reality.

A common human lie is real but the product of a lie is not real, a lie works because we cannot tell the difference between it and reality, we presume it to be real until we find out differently... and so the lie works.
It was'nt our reasoning that informed us of the deception it was our perception that tricked us into thinking a lie was reality.

Thank God for making in such a way where we can change our minds or should I say our perception of reality, the only problem now it to be able to change our perception in time before we make the same old mistake over and over again.

Good post millhouse!

K
millhouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys seen "what the bleep do we know?"

If you haven't, its a must. Especially if you are looking at this forum.

Klatu,

I'm no expert, but this movie will help to explain my views a little more clearly. It'll open your eyes to some new things.

The site for that movie is www.whatthebleep.com

peaceky,
millhouse[/url]
D. Rice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: How do Thoughts Create Reality? Reply with quote

Ohmama, Quantum Hologram; what a great term.

Evropej,

I don't see the mystical side of Physics as being pseudo-religious. That's the thing I like about Physics. It IS science. The study of "Physic"al reality. The laws that have emerged from the science are absolute and incontrovertable. They don't start out being mystical and spiritually oriented with a religious bent; That's just where they lead.

It's not Rosanna Rosannadanna's (Saturday night live mid-70's) fault that her statement: "It's always somthing" and the 2nd law of thermodynamics (Everything in the universe tends toward a state of disorganization) both describe the same truth.
D. Rice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Thoughts on the quantum level Reply with quote

Klatu wrote:
Ohmaha,

I have a problem digesting this information with whoever led or conducted the study. The problem I have is the same problem I have with psychology. It "pretents" to be a science that explains itself. Science does not explain itself, it is what it is by hard won measurement using the scientific method as a protocol. At best, psychology is new-age religion. K

Klatu,

Klatu,

Your opinion of Psychology as a new-age religion just about "hits it on the head" for me. Depending on your idiological perspective, what encompasses "Psychotherapy" and the field of psychology can be described in many different terms. The current state of Psychology as a science reminds me of the science of Physics before Issac Newton. There were tribal-like religious wars between competing schools of thought and each school may have a separate, similar, yet substantially different idea of what encompasses reality. Before Newton, reality was based in church doctrine. After Newton the study of physical reality became scientific.

Just like Physics before Newton, our current approach to Psychology encompasses a multitude of assumptions, techniques, and goals that can be vastly different yet similarly helpful to similar percentage of people being "psychoanalyized". My opinion, for what's it's worth, is that we are on the verge of a scientific revolution in Psychology that is almost identical to the impact that Newton had on Physics.

The psychotheraputic perspective of the human condition is vastly improved through a Paradigm of physics. There are literally hundreds of competing schools of thought in Psychology. All offers "some model of neurotic disturbance. all have a goal of getting the sufferer to relieve his emotional pain and all exerts some kind of influence to move the person toward some goal. On so much they all agree. The rest is pretty much in dispute.

The application of Physicsand the accompanying laws of nature offer a refreshing and logical solution to the wishy washy hullaballoo that Psychology (The study of the Psyche) has been to date. Throw out every Psychological theory that has ever been and it can all be replaced, one-to-one, every piece right down to the quantification of reality, with the solid scientific and irrefutable reality found in the science of Physics.

Thanks for prompting the tirade...
D. Rice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: HOW DO THOUGHTS CREATE REALITY? Reply with quote

ohmama2297 wrote:
..DNA sets patterns in the field of energy. It's been shown in
studies that feelings of compassion, gratitude, understanding,
appreciation, and love actually relax the strands of DNA in our
bodies. Prolonged exposure to these positive emotions actually allows
the DNA strands to unwind, which allows the individual access to all
the genetic options or possibilities for health and life. On the other
hand, anger and frustration tighten DNA coils, shutting down the
body's ability to respond and heal.
our creation. These effects change our physical world..

Recent advances in the function and operationalization of memory paint a pictue that's laid out almost word for word in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. For example: If I can train a flat worm to recoil in the presence of a flash of light by shocking the worm immediately after flashing a strobe and doing it repeatedly until the worm automatically (through known principals of operant conditioning) recoils when the light is flashed even without being shocked. And them cutting the worm into pieces and finding that each individual piece of flat worm has also learned to recoil in the presence of a flash of light. Then this strongly suggests that our learning experiences (memory) can be encoded in our DNA. Given that the male contribution of DNA is inserted into the nucleus of the sperm about every two weeks while an Ovum contributes DNA that's been in place since the 1st six weeks of conception, this evidence suggests that our conscious experiences are rountinely encoded in DNA and passed on to our off spring in a way that is no different that the Tibetan perspective of reincarnation.

My take on this is similar to Timothy Leary's in his book "Neurologic". That DNA will eventually be shown to be integral to the Westernization of Consciousness as a science and ultimately found to be the missing perspective in formulating the ultimate quest in Physics: a grand unified theory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: