TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

above and below
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always felt that time is like a parallel universe and sometimes you can catch a glimpse of that universe, call it a ghost or a premonition. A parallel universe could be just a state of conciousness.
Klatu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Time a true dimension Reply with quote

achristmasstory,

Time, being a true 4th dimension is observable/measurable only from the view point of the other known dimensions (x,y,z) which we call 3D space.
Nothing can move in 3D space except that it move in the 4th dimension as well.
As humans we observe the actions of the universe in descrete slices of time, because when we make any observation the dimension of time is removed by the act of observation. When we connect the slices of observation, the time component is restored and we can then clearly "see" the effect that time has on the observation.

When we are absorbed by a thought or concept our mind plays "what if" on the observation without the added time component attached. This ability allows us the opportunity to reconcept the idea of the observation. This alone might distinguish humans from animals and all other 'lower' life forms.

According to Dr. Bearden our minds exist in the time dimension and occassionly venture into the 3D universe to make observations.
This becomes rather obvious when we have the sense of lost time while concentrating, meditating or concepting for some period and then we look at our watch and say "where has the time gone".

In the time dimension there is no sense of time passing until we are able to compare the experience to the 3D world. The common second has no reference to anything real, it is just a practical measuring tool we all can use.
The atomic clocks are based on the "vibration" of a given atom... much more accurate than mechanical clocks but still based on an arbitrary standard.
In the time dimension all things happen at the same instant... past, present, future.... all appear the same to us, which may account for premonitions, ghosts, etc.
If any portion of our brain can catch and interprete the 'vision' we 'see' in the time domain it will have one hell of a time applying a reasonable time component to the vision in order to make sense in the 3D world. So hang onto those hunches and feelings about things.

Our brains are well suited for the 3D domain and our minds are well suited for the time domain... what a marvel of creation we are... and what an understatement.

Knowing this, what a disappointment we must be to our creator.

K
meridian1957

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Other universes & dimensions Reply with quote

Yes, there are other universes and other dimensions. I state this as a fact because it's also possible to learn to travel free of your body and visit/explore them.

It's sort of like the end of the sequel to 'The Celestine Prophecy', when one of the characters disappeared because he had discovered how to travel to the next level up by causing his body to vibrate at a faster rate. The difference is, you don't need to take your physical body with you.

Quantum physics shows that the universe we know is created through wave harmonics. The higher levels, or dimensions, are at higher octaves.

I know it sounds a bit like science fiction, but it's possible to travel to the level were the Master Creator of the Universe of Universes is. Possible to travel outside of the Universes. All it takes is learning energy management.
TimAllen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: above and below Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Do you feel, according to the law of physics, there is a parallel universe out there? Is the Earth a mirror image of another place?

My feelings/thoughts point to multiple universes. Every possible choice has its own future and past so we flip between universes depending on the choices we make. The more aligned our choices are with the simple path, the less resistance we experience; however, the simple path for our natures is disguised rather well. We, by nature, make the road rough. That's the fun part - removing the complex and finding the simple.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: above and below Reply with quote

Quote:
My feelings/thoughts point to multiple universes.

I know I tend to be a little blunt, Rolling Eyes but here goes anyway.

Any time anyone says something like, "my thoughts/feelings are..." I always think, in other words, you're guessing. It's just like saying, "I believe", which generally means, "I don't know".

That's the trouble with humanity these days, we are taught to believe, not to think. Wars are being fought and people are being killed because of belief systems!

Any scientist who says "I believe" should be made to stay after school and write, "I want to KNOW" a thousand times. And Creation is a scientific place. Look at the world around you, it works along scientific lines. Math is the only true language of the universe. It's only logical that the inner realms work with scientific logic as well.

It is so much a part of our paradigms to see things such as this as unknowable. Just we are virtually brainwashed to believe that the 'afterlife' is unknowable, until it's too late.

People say 'know one knows' without asking everyone.

Well, you don't have to consult your thoughts and feelings. You can learn how to find out for yourself. Like so many things, all it takes is technique, persistance and practice. Exclamation
lg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: up/down Reply with quote

In response to 'guest', above...

We write 'our thoughts/beliefs' on posts because it avoids offending anyone, or sounding so 'absolute' in our knowledge it knocks someone else down. Our 'creedo' is 'Everything is subject to change, with knowledge'. By stating 'I feel', we know the person is saying that's what he or she knows at present, after their particular investigation. Some of these 'investigations' have taken place over a long time, others not. We don't assume to know anothers journey on here.

I thought it would help if you knew our 'language' on this site. Each site has its own way of expressing 'self', and though we write I feel, I think, I believe, we all know what the other is saying...L.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest,

All humans beings have three methods or modes of reasoning: inductive, deductive and intuitive.
Most engineers and scientists use inductive and deductive processes almost exclusively to perform 100% of their day to day work.
If they do not, they are guessing which is never good enough when it come to making something work... like putting a payload into space or calculating a load on a circuit.
However there are some engineers and scientists who who have a propensity to think in different terms, they apply their intuitive sense which is always based on the information they have gleaned from the inductive and deductive processes to make a quantum leap in thinking and in time bring about a new technology.
It is an established historical fact these 'thinkers' are way ahead of their time.
In every case they have advanced the science of their field, but first they had to make assumptions because the imperical data was not yet available but the equations indicated an undiscovered connection.

Our beliefs are our desire to know. When we know, our beliefs turn into knowleadge, then there is no need to believe anymore.

Do you know your car will start tomorrow morning or do you believe your car will start? Does your belief play any role in the mechanical or electrical process of starting the car? If you know it does not then your 'belief' implies probability which is still a form of knowleadge.

In time we will know all that we do not know now but until then
beliefs, hunches and the like have a value, we just can't ignore their worth because we don't like the term.

I agree with your conclusion that in the US (anyway) most are taught to believe and not to think for themselves. Just ponder the source and the reason for doing so and you'll know the why and who.

"Belief without knowleadge is just another form of blindness"

K
meridian1957

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me in that you've replied to. I forgot to sign in again. Embarassed

Intuition is a very important part of the learning process, I agree. And people often mean other things when they say "I think", "I feel" and "I believe", other things than "this is what I've decided to be true". I admit I can't get away from "I believe" either. I just try to make sure that when I use it my meaning is that I am mutable here, my mind isn't made up.

I assume that the sun will rise in the morning, that my car will start when I turn the key, based upon past experience; but if you were to seriously ask me tonight if the sun will rise in the morning, my answer would be "probably". After all, I will not know until it happens.

I don't mean to be offensive when I state definitively that it is possible to explore inner dimensions, to learn to travel in the inner realms, yet I don't try to soften it with "I believe" because I do know, I have studied how to do it, I have done it, and I know plenty of other people who have learned to do it too. Besides, my whole point is that you don't have to 'believe', you can know.

We lean so heavily on 'belief' in our culture. The concept that the truth is what is there whether you believe in it or not tends to be shocking, offensive. That doesn't make it less true.

By the way, I'd like to qualify this with anyone who owns a cat or a dog should probably ignore me.

And K, your quote was right on.
authorundertree

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: above and below Reply with quote

TimAllen wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you feel, according to the law of physics, there is a parallel universe out there? Is the Earth a mirror image of another place?

My feelings/thoughts point to multiple universes. Every possible choice has its own future and past so we flip between universes depending on the choices we make. The more aligned our choices are with the simple path, the less resistance we experience; however, the simple path for our natures is disguised rather well. We, by nature, make the road rough. That's the fun part - removing the complex and finding the simple.

Perhaps the follow-up question has to do with the difference between a "multiple histories" vision of multiple universes and the nature of the common or shared physical universe.

In other words, there may be multiple personal universes alongside a "common denominator" universe that is a "summed up" universe.

Individual "cause points" can create their own universes, but also create "in tandem" a probablistic summed up universe held in common.

Another way to look at the idea might be to contrast the subjectivity of the individual with the inter subjectivity of individuals-in-agreement with one another.

Science often makes the error of translating the inter subjective into the "objective," failing to realize it is all subjective.
meridian1957

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Find out Reply with quote

Still another way to look at the subject is that it is possible to learn to travel in these different dimensions and see for yourself what reality is like. Maybe there are people who already know how to do this.
authorundertree

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would agree. Only way we can know anything is to observe or experience or bring it into consciousness. And we can observe these things, or "dimensions."
562go

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: the world of quantum physics Reply with quote

In Regards to Mr. Allen's question. Sounds like there might be a movie script rattling around in your brain. Possibly? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: