TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Star Child & Gravitron

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- HI, Movies, & Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonnaKnowles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Star Child & Gravitron Reply with quote

Hi Tim,

Do you still have plans with Mel Gibson to still make Star Child or has that been put on hold.

Also, I read that you have been developing a SCI FI project of your own entitled "Graviton". Do you have any plans for this in the near future as well or again has it been put on hold.

Thanks Donna

Last edited by DonnaKnowles on Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
TimAllen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Child is a wonderful script that is in a whirlwind process called development. Gravitron is a personal work in progress. I have had the idea for over 10 years and have been writing and re-writing adding and subtracting. Itís important to me to make the story capture the mind and heart of the sci-fi freak in me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking time to put out good movies Tim. I can't even begin to understand how much work it is to get one from scratch to the theaters. I look forward to seeing more great movies/sitcoms/plays that have been blessed with your midas touch. Smile
DonnaKnowles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim,

I would love to see you work with Mel on Star Child. Just the title alone sounds very intriguing.

Also, I think it would be great to see you make Gravitron soon! Don't wait another 10 years.

Donna
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- HI, Movies, & Books All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: