TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Why Men are Just Happier People
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just thinking about 1 suitcase 4 5 day vacation....Do women need more than one?

I go one one week holidays and never need more than one....its really not that hard to only go with one suitcase full of clothes....besides half the time if i really want something to wear thats dirty i just clean it or whatever, theres no need to bring billions of amounts of clothes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danny_R

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissMarie wrote:
That is why I love men so much Smile
2: "I have my things a certain way because thats how I can find them. Quit trying to clean my room."

YES! It's not a mess if you know where everything is. My room becomes messy because when it's 'clean', I can't find anything so I move it all to find what I'm looking for and know where everything else is again. It's like a cycle of organization.
lg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: we knew that Reply with quote

Certainly, you can find everything when your rooms' a mess. Everything's out there to see. I can understand why this would be more efficient for you guys. Now, we women have to put things away...its the old 'hunter/huntee' thing. We are usually the huntees, so we like to keep the cave tidy. One pair of bad underwear could spoil the entire hunt.
lg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Happy Men Reply with quote

My husband, when asked why men are happier, said that was an illusion... that men are not necessarily happier, they just don't talk about their unhappiness, as women do. Hmm. Whatcha think?
lg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: slickman's suitcases Reply with quote

Women have cosmetics, which includes many hair products. We have different types of bras and panties, depending on what we're wearing. We have clothes that will work in the daylight, but not in the moonlight. We have clothes that will work in the moonlight, but not in the daylight. We have something unknown to men; Sleepwear. We have to have space to bring home anything we might buy. We have to take several kinds of clothing items, in case the weather changes. So, you see, we just NEED more luggage.
Writer16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true, though we can overload just the same... like does one really need 12 pairs of shoes for one weekend?? (Past Experience...)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: shoes Reply with quote

According to my experiences, yes, we need that many shoes. Who knows the final decision, and to have no choice leaves one with a taste of regret. Twelve pairs is cumbersome, true; but I have recently learned to pack only what I need, and buy the rest when I get there! That way, the luggage is only heavy on one end of the trip!
Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clothes that work in the day and clothes that work in the night what the *!$%@?!?!?!?!

and i take pj's and coats and jumpers incase of the weather and i can fit the stuff into one bag and i can usually still fit stuff i might buy into the bag and if not ill have it in a plastic bag and carry it arround or whatever
barbara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At work, its funny to see people going somewhere and having a empty suitcase, you know they are going somewhere to shop. I tease them about it all the time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Writer16

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did that once... Dad wasn't happy Embarassed

And slickman, what's wrong with clothes for day and clothes for night? Last trip I took I had a travel outfit, a dinner outfit (earlybird, fancy, blacktie resturant thing...) then another shopping outfit for after. Then pjs... I've known a couple of people to change 8 times a day...

breakfast pjs
out of shower/ doing hair outfit
school outfit
after school comfy outfit
more dressy dinner outfit
Homwork/relaxation
After shower relaxation
Pjs...

That's not me, but several people I know follow the above routine...
Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i personally think thats just rediculous
lg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: just have to Reply with quote

Oh, sweet baby slickman, that is the MYSTERY of women vs. men!
The first line of your post? The daytime/nightime/what the #!*#!? I just laughed and laughed. Thank you so much for that! Now I am assured the world will go on just fine! Luvya for it!

This is now between W16 and slickman! L.
Writer16

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, lg. And I laughed as well at his line...

And, slickman, yeah, I think 8 is a bit ridiculous too... I think my personal best was five...

And my dad wonders why I need so many clothes... Wink
Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im glad i can bring u laughter...always been a gift i guess...i can be funny even when im not trying to be lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all females are the same! I only own five pair of shoes (one pair is slippers!). I have a small closet and it is not full! (Of course that means, if I don't do laundry at the end of the week, I have to go to work in a bathrobe....) I hate shopping. I hang on to clothes until they fall to dust. I wish I could wear sweats and a sweatshirt everywhere, --sneakers, too!

Now be honest men, what kind of woman would you want to be seen on a cruise with? One who refuses to go to the formal dress dinners, like me? Or one who packs twelve stunning outfits (including shoes) and turns peoples' heads?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: