TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Forgotten Harvest 2018

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghawk70

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Forgotten Harvest 2018 Reply with quote

This was the 2nd time I have seen Tim live. I can listen to him tell them over and over because there is always something a bit different. Maybe its because I can relate to growing up in the midwest also? I also agree with the common sense Tim has. I just "get" it. I never cared for comedians until I started listening and watching Mr. Allen. So quick and witty with responses. Like watching LMS bloopers. Always "on" it. I mean really? Is he ever in a bad mood? LOL! The most entertaining person ever in my opinion. If he ever comes within a few hours of me again, I will be there for a 3rd time. And if I ever win the lotto, I want to see him in Vegas and at The Laugh Factory in LA. I imagine those venues adds a whole different vibe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Comic Within All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: