TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New TV Network ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty Glynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: New TV Network ? Reply with quote

What’s the chances of resurrecting “Last Man Standing” on the AWE Network? AWE (A Wealth of Entertainment) is owned by Herring Networks, Inc., which also owns the One America News Network (OANN). The Herring Networks are conservative-friendly, and I think the company would love to put “Last Man Standing” back into new production on AWE.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a step down which would be too low profile.
Its a step back whick would only hurt the credibility.
Credibility son, credibility!
Marty Glynn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: New TV Network? Reply with quote

How could it hurt its credibility any more than being off the air?

Also, the One America News (OAN) Network is rapidly gaining viewers who are fed up with Fox and CNN, and OAN has been advertising shows on its sister network, AWE.

There are lots of people out there who watch networks other than ABC, CBS, and NBC, and I think they’d be happy to watch Last Man Standing on any channel that offers it.
fmcc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: New Programming? Reply with quote

I was wondering if you saw Purefix.com They have conservative Christian programming and are really taking off. I thought you would fit into their programming. I know many are looking for you to do something like Last Man Standing or Tool Time, or something like that. Maybe you have another idea. I just wanted to throw out the idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on TV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: