TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Children's Christian Christmas Adventure based on Screenplay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Have you read a good book lately?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MDragovits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Children's Christian Christmas Adventure based on Screenplay Reply with quote

I hope this doesn't come across as too shameless a plug, but over the past several years I contracted two veteran Disney Artists to illustrate a children's picture book version of my feature-length Animation Screenplay. (I've also already written the sequel)

I work as a professional medical video producer by trade, but I have always loved animation and I'm actively one of Don Bluth's online students. Since I know Tim is a huge fan of Christmas, and most of his fans are as well, I thought this might be a great place to get some feedback on my book. I've had a website built to showcase the book and the screenplays, and I even contracted a Santa Claus to do a live video read that is free on youtube. (feel free to share with your kids!) Right now, I'm just trying to get more exposure for the project.

I hope to one day see the film animated using traditional 2D animation. (which is why I am attending Don Bluth's Class) Take a minute and check out the site. I'd love any feedback you all have!

http://www.ataleforchristmas.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Have you read a good book lately? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: