TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

BREAST CANCER WEBSITE-FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teddybear

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:16 am    Post subject: BREAST CANCER WEBSITE-FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS Reply with quote

You can help to fund free mammograms for underprivileged women by going to this website and clicking on the pink FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS button. They are payed for by the sponsors of the website.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
barbara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks TeddyBear---this was the first I saw this posting---good information.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:51 am    Post subject: Cancer and acidification Reply with quote

Barb, Teddy

It has been long proven that cancer requires an anaerobic environment to grow in that is to say, the lack of oxygen. This is why calcium is being sold like crazy these days because calcium reduces the acid buildup in the body allowing more oxygen to get to those hard to reach places.

Exercise and proper diet will do the same thing if we could just find real organic food and exercise in a higher oxygen environment not running down the city street sucking in car and bus exhaust and thinking we're doing ourselves good.

Please read about cesium chloride. This is the strongest alkaline salt toleratable to humans and must be used under a doctors advice only!
The results are deacidification which brings more oxygen to the body where the existing cancer sites dissappear... naturally.

This information may go 'black' when the AMA forces the hands of the media and the pharmacudical companies. Perhaps if the general public learns quickly enough they will come to realize that cancer was a big money maker for decades.

No criminals here, just lack of knowledge.

K
Masego

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more.. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: