TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Christmas Tree Lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Christmas Tree Lights Reply with quote

Twas the day after Christmas when all I could see
Was one of my cats on a cord under the tree
I turned white and out of my mouth a scream arose
Next my cat had a broom not socks after her toes
Then as a Chevy Chase memory flashed through me
An idea for new Christmas lights came to be.

So my thinking outside of the box idea is this. I want to design Christmas tree lights with no strings, no electricity. I will take the larger Christmas bulbs. These are the only kind that were around when I was a kid and now they are mainly used outside if at all. I miss them and I digress. I will take the larger Christmas bulbs and add a small battery with a long life like many flameless candles use. I will then add lovely clips so all you do is clip the bulbs to the tree branches. But what about turning them on and off you say? They need to be on a remote control frequency and voila!
No more fried "Chrismas Vacation" kitties.
noput10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are LED Christmas lights a fire hazard? because according to me That sizzling heat would certainly get Santa sweating, but it wasn't enough to ignite the tree. The busted myth showed that lights alone aren't a fire hazard

Christmas Tree with Lights
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: