TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

We need someone to keep this show going ... too valuable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Last Man Standing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manofministry

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: We need someone to keep this show going ... too valuable Reply with quote

Besides watching TV Land shows with my kids ... a G rated home, LMS is the only thing on the air I am comfortable with; the only show that actually makes me laugh(besides HI). I am a supporter. By the way my wife and I were married in 1990 at a place called the Sportman's Lodge. Gotta love it. I will keep this in prayer because it represents America and true American values. Thank you
kearly123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Can't imagine having to do without my favorite show Reply with quote

I agree with this and others who are heartbroken to hear that this show has been cancelled. Like this writer, I, too, am in ministry and this is one of the few sitcoms I watch on TV. I'm also comfortable watching it with my teenage grandson (and he likes it, too, so the great acting and writing and humor are spanning generations). If there's any possible way for this show to appear on another network, that would be SO great! We have recordings of all the episodes so far and keep watching them repeatedly. I am really offended, too, that a show with such great ratings is being cancelled - political correctness is so insidious right now. A shame.
manofministry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This needs to be said. I was with my 80 year old mother, 10 and 17 year old sons and my wife my age. We were talking about Last Man Standing and all the other roles Tim Allen has FOSTERED. There is not one show or movie he has ever starred in that we could NOT watch all together and feel comfortable. Thank you Tim Allen. And this has nothing to do with the fact that I was born in Motown.LOL
Brandybrown8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: NEED MORE Reply with quote

I am a widow, and Mike reminds me so much of my late husband. He was a physics teacher and varsity basketball coach. Everybody in Wyoming looked up to him. He brightened up any room. I was so lucky that he chose me. We were together 22 years. A month before he passed, he had a hunt of a life time. Which is saying something, because he hunted all the time. He called in coyotes and shot all 4 on one call.

On his last hunt, the moose leveled his horns and charged him full speed. Darol shot his arrow into the neck, the second the moose hit the bow. Darol was only knocked down, instead of split in half. Weeks later, Darol was telling his story to the medical staff at Huntsman Cancer. He didn't win that battle. Watching LMS is so comforting. Even though I love Obama, I love it even more listening to what Mike (and Darol) say about him.
GinaH70

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Fighting to get LMS back Reply with quote

LMS is the best show ever. The only show I have ever seen discuss all sides of issues, personal, political, family, ALL and do it in a hilarious way. The only show that is for all ages. Great for kids but has that mild adult humor that I just love and is totally Tim. I watch episodes over and over, can recite the dialogue, know whats going to happen and I still laugh out loud. They never get old. But what we fans wouldnt give to get another season. We know the script for season 7 was written. Fans deserve that final season. The chemistry of all the cast was amazing. Brilliant writers. Fans are depressed over this. Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Last Man Standing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: