TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tons of new fans of Last Man Standing since cancellation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GinaH70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Tons of new fans of Last Man Standing since cancellation Reply with quote

I really believe ABC is going to regret their decision to cancel the best show ever. Im obsessed with it. A show that not only makes me laugh out loud but gives me a warm feeling of family. The controversy surrounding its cancellation was when I first decided to watch. Kind of a mistake on my part because no other show exists for me now. I have watched every episode at least 3 times and my favorites a half dozen times each. Because if the controversy, I know tons of fans that did the same thing. Because it was news worthy of how could ABC do that with 8.1 million viewers, with its second highest rated comedy and 3rd highest rated show, tons of people watched to see what it was all about and also got hooked. 8.1 million veiwers before would now be way more! NOT COOL ABC. Depresses me knowing this show wont he back. A huge Facebook group of BringBack Last Man Standing and Last Man Standing Fans(over 13K members) are very unhappy people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on TV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: