TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

20 years with MS, now switched to Mac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Mac Attack! & technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northcoast

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: 20 years with MS, now switched to Mac Reply with quote

Afte 20 years of using Microsoft (sorry to use the M-word) I switched to Mac last year. My PC, though it has finally "fallen down," still has XP on it because that was the most stable version of Windows.

All of Apple's advertising could not sway me to them, but Miccrosoft's product was able to sway me to Apple.

I got a laptop that has Windows 7 on it. It sucks. Got our daughter a laptop with Windows 8, even she hates it.

Last year I switched to a Macbook Pro. It's an older one....one that my wife was using...which she got used off of Craigslist.....yeah, it's from 2010 and still works perfectly with the latest OS. Another reason to make the move to Apple.

I replaced my PC with a late 2011 27" iMac. I am very happy with my move to Apple. I am getting ready to upgrade the RAM to 32GB from 16GB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Mac Attack! & technology All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: