TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Met Tim Allen years ago, he predicted when I'd die

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toolman54

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Met Tim Allen years ago, he predicted when I'd die Reply with quote

Years ago, probably 1994 or 1995, I was in Border's bookstore in Burbank. While I was in the sci-fi/fantasy section, I noticed a familiar face reading a Douglas Adams book and softly weeping; it was Tim Allen!

I approached him carefully as he seemed pretty broken up about something. I asked him "Are you okay?". He put away the book he was reading and looked at me. He looked straight into my eyes. It almost felt like he was looking through me and into my soul. It was a powerful feeling I've never felt since.

We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity in complete silence until he said "You will die on May 17, 2017." and ran towards the entrance and out of my life forever.

It was a surreal experience. At first I laughed it off but there was something in his eyes, something in his voice that makes me dread tomorrow.

Tim Allen is not the man we think he is.
toolman54

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY GOD HE WAS RIGHT
carriepoppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you dead?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: