TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Brooklyn turned out to be the end of the road for Few Men

View previous topic :: View next topic  
astielout

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Brooklyn turned out to be the end of the road for Few Men Reply with quote

Brooklyn turned out to be the end of the road for Few Good Men.

The team which includes several former Gonzaga Bulldogs lost to Team Challenge ALS 77 60 on Saturday in Brooklyn https://www.gonzagabasketballjersey.com/dustin-triano-jersey-c-19.html, New York, in the round of 16 of The Basketball Tournament.

Jerry Smith poured in a game high 23 points for Team Challenge, the No. 6 seed in the West Region. Team Challenge used a 16 3 run midway through the second half to upset No. 2 seed Few Good Men.

Smith made 8 of 10 from the field, which included 4 of 5 3 pointers.

Jannero Pargo led the way with 21 points for Few Good Men, which fell in the Super 16 for the second straight year.

Team Challenge ALS, which is playing for ALS stricken Pete Frates college roommate of Team Challenge ALS’s Sean Marshall advances to the West Regional championship game against No. 4 seed Armored Athlete on Sunday.

Syracuse s Jim Boeheim has some competition for the 2018 recruit closest to his heart — his son Zach Collins Jersey, Buddy Boeheim.

Buddy, a 6 5 shooting guard from New York, has said he’ll likely wind up at Syracuse to play for his father. Therefore, he hasn’t gained much recruiting attention and only had offers from mid majors Iona https://www.gonzagabasketballjersey.com/killian-tillie-jersey-c-18.html, UMass and Binghamton. That is until Gonzaga offered him earlier this week.

The offer from last season’s national runner up and perennial power comes after Buddy averaged 13.5 points and shot 55.9 percent from 3 point range at the Nike Peach Jam. His coach from that EYBL team, Jim Hart, told CBSSports.com that Buddy also had discussions with coaches from North Carolina State, Georgetown, Penn State, Northwestern and George Washington.

However, the effort from those programs is all for naught as Buddy told ESPN.com he fully intends to play for his father.

We re going to try and win it all together and end his career with a national championship, Buddy said. I m not going anywhere else. I just want to wait and get the AAU season over with before I make the decision. ... I think I probably have to tell him to make it official.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: