TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What your coffee table is made of, Tim.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: What your coffee table is made of, Tim. Reply with quote

I am not physicist, I did not attend university but I have spent 20 years reading and thinking about science. It is my opinion that The Big Bang Theory is the opposite of reality. It is also my opinion that Einstein made a mistake with Special Relativity and this mistake lead to mistakes in General Relativity.
In his retirement, Einstein said that he was not confident of his theories and thought that would someday be overturned.

This is a quote from Albert Einstein,
“Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether. According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense. But this ether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it.”
So according to Einstein space is a thing but not like matter and you cannot measure your motion relative to it. The last part about not being able to measure your motion relative to space is wrong. This is the mistake that Einstein made.
So, space is a thing. What do we know about this thing? Space is full of electromagnetic radiation, it has an energy density and a voltage. Electromagnetic radiation can be considered to be waves or massless particles of electric charge. Therefore space can be considered to be full massless particles of electric charge. Space has a voltage therefore these electric charges are under pressure, electrical pressure. To picture space in your mind imagine space to be filled with tiny little bubbles of electric charge under pressure. When light moves through space a wave or particle does not fly through space. When an electric charge is induced into one of these bubbles a magnetic field is created which induces an equal and opposite charge in the next bubble which creates a magnetic field which induces an equal and opposite charge in the next bubble and this process continues through space at the speed of light. All of the electric charges created are negative electric charges. Opposite simply means the direction of the charge. Think of an electric circuit. Electric charges move from a high pressure to a low pressure, the (+) and (-) simply indicate the direction that the charge is moving. It is like looking at an arrow, (-) is like looking at the blade of the arrow coming at you and the (+) is like looking at the feathers as the arrow moves away from you.
What is matter and what is it made of? This brings us to the nature of reality and how you get something from nothing. The theory of everything must start from nothing or it is just a theory of some things and it it must explain where everything that exists came from. Well, you cannot get something from nothing but the universe exists. The only logical explanation is that there is nothing here, which seems counter intuitive. The answer is that you cannot get something with it’s own independent reality from nothing but you can get something with a dependent reality from nothing. The math for this is very complicated, 0 = (+1) + (-1). You can get two equal and opposite things from nothing but not at the same time. For example, a temporary electric charge creates a magnetic field which creates an equal and opposite electric charge which creates a magnetic field which recreates the original electric charge and this will continue forever, but if the process is halted there is nothing there. A hydrogen atom is not comprised of an electron and a proton it is an electron or a proton. A hydrogen atom is a volume of space that fluctuates above and below the voltage of space. A hydrogen atom is an electromagnetic wave that expands and contracts around a point in space. When a hydrogen atom is positive, a proton (below the voltage of space or less pressure), electric charges from space accelerate into the proton. This creates a magnetic field which creates an equal and opposite charge which is above the voltage of space, in the atom, which is now an electron. The energy of the incoming charge plus the energy it gained through acceleration is released into space as electromagnetic radiation. This creates a magnetic field which recreates the original positive charge below the voltage of space and the cycle starts again.
What is inertia and why is C the speed limit? Acceleration of matter relative to space creates a force on that matter called inertia. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction but the reaction does not happen at the same time as the action, this is what allows the mass to accelerate. Inertia is caused by atoms taking in more energy from the direction of acceleration. This causes an unequal push on the central point of the atom when it releases the energy as electromagnetic radiation and creates a force equal and opposite to the applied force. The lag between the applied force and inertial force is the period of the atoms frequency. The atoms frequency is directly proportional to the atoms velocity relative to space, the faster the atom moves relative to space the faster it's frequency. So, as an atom accelerates, the lag between the applied force and the induced inertial force becomes smaller and the rate of acceleration slows. At C the applied force and the induced inertial force happen at the same time and acceleration stops. Time is the period of an atoms frequency and an atoms frequency is proportional to it's velocity relative to space, at C an atoms period is zero.
As I stated before, when a hydrogen atom is positive (below the pressure of space), electric charge from space (space itself) will accelerate towards the hydrogen atom. The electromagnetic radiation given off by the atom when it is negative (above the pressure of space) moves through the space that is accelerating towards the atom. Therefore space accelerates towards matter.
Acceleration of a mass relative to space creates a force on that mass called inertia, acceleration of space relative to a mass creates a force on that mass called gravity. Mass and inertia are not only equivalent they are the same thing. Since space is accelerating towards the earth it is impossible to perform an experiment on the earth to measure the earths motion through space. The only motion that can be measured on the earth is the earths rotational velocity relative to space and the velocity of space that is accelerating towards the earth. Space can be considered curved in the presence of matter because space is accelerating towards matter and will curve like water down a drain. Time is proportional to a masses velocity relative to space therefore changes of time in gravitational field are due to changes in the velocity of space as it accelerates towards matter.

Matter gives off more energy than it takes in and this energy moves away from matter into the space between the galaxies. This causes an increase in energy in this space. If space is to maintain it's energy density it has to expand. This does not violate any laws of science since the increase in energy is due to the pressure of space and this pressure is due to inertia or inductance to the expansion of space. It is the nature of electromagnetism. In this space equal and opposite charges will occasionally try to occupy the same bubble in space, the bubble will become neutral and a hydrogen atom will be created. These atoms will eventually create a new star, this star will change the hydrogen into other atoms and universe continues to grow.
If the universe had been video recorded from the beginning and we played the video in reverse from now back to the beginning, we would be able to watch the universe get smaller. The universe would be smaller with less and less space and matter until we are left with one single electric charge. Where did this original electric charge come from? I don't know, it either happened by itself or something made it happen or something made it happen by itself. So, the odds are that it happened by itself. I am not religious, I do not believe in supernatural beings or magic. If a god existed it would not create things by waving it's hand having things happen that it does not understand. A god would know everything and with this knowledge create things not with magic but with knowledge and if I was a god I would not spend my time creating every item in the universe by hand I would create one that happens by itself.

Nothing in the universe including the universe has it's own independent reality. Everything that exists, is a process, everything is an event that is happening. If this process ceases the thing ceases to exist.

Something is alive if it has a metabolism, grows, reproduces and adapts to it’s environment. Everything in the universe exists because of a process or has a metabolism. The universe is expanding or growing. New hydrogen atoms are created in space or it is reproducing. Hydrogen atoms are converted into other atoms in stars or they adapt to their environment. The universe is an electromagnetic organism. The universe and everything in it is alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: