TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dear Tim, Why not bypass the networks and go solo online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Tim's show could ride the wave of being a networkless show?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

cybershrapnel

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Dear Tim, Why not bypass the networks and go solo online? Reply with quote

So, Here's a thought...

Why not just keep making the show, start a youtube channel and generate ad revenue from it.

Or even just start a website solely to play the show. You would get the same if not more advertising revenue plus you could augment with a patreon account.

I run nanocheeze.com and work with NVIDIA's Inception program. We are doing some kick *!$%@ stuff with AI and Quantum Computing. Look up NVIDIA ISAAC and Google AutoML and combine the two and that will give you some bearing on what we are doing.

I'd be down to help host/develop a proper site for you.

Just skip the networks. Why even play ball with them if they don't want to play ball with us. Start a kickstrater/crowdfunder to rent/buy a studio or equivalent that you can use, or hell even a real house. Or even just use your own money, I'm sure you believe in yourself, right?

They future is changing and most likely some form of what I just described is what is going to emerge anyways.

Run the current system in a simulation with AI on fast forward.

The networks are unsustainable with current social media and technology everywhere and world wide connectedness.

Take this as a god send and be one of the firsts to give them the proverbial bird and actually take flight. Show the other shows that a good show can go off all by itself and still produce revenue. even better revenue.

-cheers,
Kenny (Shrap)
The Nanocheeze Project
nanocheeze.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: