TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim's revenge + save Fox TV = brilliant idea?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Fox TV create a new show for Tim?
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Meh
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

theQAguy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Tim's revenge + save Fox TV = brilliant idea? Reply with quote

We all hate that Last Man Standing got cancelled...but it creates a golden opportunity for Tim and the entire cast. I would LOVE anyone and everyone's assistance to gain visibility for this concept.

Fox TV has suffered several black eyes lately and lost many of their key revenue generating & "anchor" shows/stars...so with that context here's my pitch: Fox creates a new sitcom about a newly-elected Congressman (from the state of Colorado ;^) It would start with election night and follow his emotional journey as he deals with the realities of governing. It would serve as a platform to teach people about civics and our Constitution. It would remind America of our patriotic heritage. Does anyone remember that episode of "Schoolhouse Rock" titled "I'm Just a Bill"? (if not, check YouTube). Many of us learned about our legal system from that 3 minute short. Today it's even more important to teach these concepts because schools no longer teach civics (or if they do it's from a distorted viewpoint).

Tim's new show would obviously be humorous but would deal with the crappy compromises that happen in Washington every day. Pause to consider why Tom Selleck's drama "Blue Bloods" is so popular. Every single episode presents the characters wrestling with crazy tough choices between doing what is right or taking the easy way out. That happens in Washington every single day, and it's real and it affects us all. Tim could apply his unique tongue-in-cheek wit with thinly-veiled references to current world events and the show would never run out of material. It's a writers dream, Tim saves day (and the only conservative network), and we are ALL winners.

Who is with me? If so, please spread the word!!

God bless,
Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: