TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim the Activist?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chijay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Tim the Activist? Reply with quote

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your recent work with Disneynature. As an animal lover, I am troubled and saddened to hear of the condition of animals in zoos in conflict/war zones. (See link below for a recent news story.)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/wildlife-watch-taiz-zoo-animals-starving-leopard-war/

I am writing to bring this situation to your attention and to implore you to help, especially the animals in Yemen's Taiz Zoo currently in this situation. Please donate to A Lion's Heart and use your contacts to get these animals out of Yemen. I know you care about animals as much as I do. You are in a better position to help these animals in need.

Please do what you and your organization can do to help. Going to the zoo and getting the animals out of these terrible situations? Adding it as one of your organization's focuses? Fundraising to accomplish this mission? Spreading this message to other organizations and people who can concretely help? And, I am sure you can brainstorm many other ways to help. But, we need solutions and results now.

Thank you for your time and your help this my cause.

Last edited by chijay on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Animals were put on this earth to die for us so we can eat well and make leather tool belts. You seem confused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: