TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Re: Relationship with Creator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IndyMercedes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Relationship with Creator Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Allen,

First of all thank you for all the good laughs over the years and the success of your outstanding new series although it could use a little more grunting lol.
I came across a video in which you said you wished to have a relationship with our Creator. The Bible is the answer to your question. A very wise preacher said, “ Want to hear God speak to you? Read your Bible. You want to hear God speak audibly? Read it out loud.”

God has a standard and it's in His word. He gave it to all of us and it's evident in the world around us if we'd stop choosing ourselves and our sin and greed and selfishness over Him and the right way to live.

If everyone picks and chooses what is "right for me" and does what is right in their own eyes then they can justify all ways to "god" and all behaviors and all feelings. That's why the world is such a mess and families are broken, marriages end, abuse happens, kids grow up to be terrible adults and society falls apart--basically, what we are seeing right now.

The bad things we see today are because of sin, which are lawlessness and selfishness and disobedience to the standard. But God promises us there is a better way and that He will eventually close this chapter of world history and start fresh. But you have to do what He says. He tells us that He is holy and above all as the Creator and that we are all full of sin. But we can be free from a death penalty due to the consequences of sin by repenting of it and turning back to His standards and trusting that He can get us through the difficulty and hardship in this world and be right with Him.

Nobody can change their heart on their own, God must change it for them, and they have to be born again.
(John 3: 1-21 The New Birth)[/b]
Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; 2 this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man. 14 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

The disease of sin that we all have inherited is evident all around us and getting more evident everyday as we fall further from God and His Grace is being removed from our society since we have removed Him and are on the wide path to destruction and are under judgment.
(Romans 1: 18-32 Unbelief and its Consequences)
8 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

And to touch on the “wide path to destruction” as I mentioned in previous paragraph.
(Matthew 7:13-14, 21-23 The Narrow and Wide Gates)
13 “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

It’s a wide gate; it’s a wide way easily entered, easily traveled. And you make a choice, everyone makes a choice. You either choose God’s way or man’s way. You either believe your own human achievement is good enough to attain for you a place in the kingdom of God, or you know it is not, and in desperation you cling to Christ. That’s what Jesus was trying to do, force a decision.

Everyone will be resurrected, just and unjust. Some to a body suited for an eternity in Heaven and some to judgment and a body suited for Hell and eternal torment.
(John 5: 28-29 Two Resurrections)
28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
(Revelation 20:11-15 Judgment Before the Great White Throne)
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

I can’t make this decision for you nor anyone else, you must acknowledge your sin, repent of your sin and do the will of the Father. I am backing all of these points with scripture so it is not of my word but the written word of God. I am not judging as we are all equally born into sin but simply proclaiming the Gospel. What kind of friend would I be not to proclaim the truth but tickle your ears with what you want to hear. So this is with much love and appreciation I am writing.

And just like the wide and narrow paths there are only a small number of church’s that are biblically sound in doctrine that align with Gods word, and many who are not, test their doctrine against the word of God (read your Bible).

Here are just few biblically sound preachers:

John Macarthur https://www.gty.org https://www.gracechurch.org/
13248 Roscoe Blvd.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
818-909-5500

R.C. Sproul http://www.ligonier.org
421 Ligonier Ct. Sanford, FL 32771
407-333-4244

Justin Peters http://justinpeters.org
Paul Washer http://www.heartcrymissionary.com

Thank you again, sincerely
ABE
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad God's not real
auburnboattail

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he is not real, why comment?
phillip j why

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because God wants you to help him
isaakbanman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:40 pm    Post subject: Creator Reply with quote

I know my "Creator" I know what I'm testifying. There is a "Secret" so to speak that you need to know Tim Allen or... I'm offering help. It's "FREE!" It's not a Religion! Nor a Member to such and such called "Church!" End time is "NOW!" What do you have to lose!
Know this "TIM Allen. Believe in the "SON of ELOHIYM!" and you shall receive "ETERNAL LIFE!"
That is the big "SECRET" "BELIEVE"
Believe "ONLY!" nothing "ELSE!" Tim. "JUST BELIEVE IN ELOHIYM, THAT HIS SON DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS" And you shall "LIVE!!!" JOHN 5:24-25.
If still confused. I could help. No force, no propaganda. It is serious.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that Mr allen has a pretty good hair do.
Do u have good hair do or do u not do hair do's?
All kidding aside
I feel my relationship with God could be improved.
I feel my understanding of God must be improved
I feel my identity as one of God's creations needs no improvement
Latina republican mom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: I'm not worried Reply with quote

I'm not worried about Tim Allen's spirituality, his actions speak louder than words. I agree the answers are in the Bible but the shorter the post, the more effective it is. No need to write a book!
phillip j why

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair a book covers more ground than a statement no mater how profound.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: