TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Relieved no illuminati imagery in your show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Latina republican mom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Relieved no illuminati imagery in your show Reply with quote

So this is going to sound ridiculous, but-
My lovely conservative kick *!$%@ pages on Pinterest led me to this ridiculous, yet scary, theme about the music and movie industry start being illuminati devil worshippers. I was so irritated that after reading how they all sold their souls to the devil - in their own words! - that I needed some serious Outdoor Man binge therapy. It worked until I got a long angle shot of the photo in outdoor man's office. Looked like a doggone illuminati pyramid! I had major frownies. THEN I finally got to see a closer shot and it's just a perspective issue- its really a dark road surrounded by light ground and clouds. I was soooooo relieved. Especially after noticing every awful one eyed picture of every movie star I just thought was a benign selfish democrat now I'm realizing they are teasing you that they may or may not be satanists.

Right after I realized they are using they horrible hand signals which are indiscernible from your basic peace, love and rock and roll ESL hand signs, I started seeing how much darn devil imagery they use, and then I got really sick. An infection! Conspiracy? Not really but I was so moved by my relief that most likely there is still no sign of nasty secret code in "Last Man Standing" that it really brightened my mood for the night. Then I discovered this forum. Actually I went looking for it. I really needed to say my piece about this devilish illuminati crap. So I wrote this post. Neat. While I hold no one above our mighty creator, I like the fact that I can send a message to this particular big guy and his fans. thanks for saying what needs to be said, man. And also wish you guys could calm down the OMGs in the show for really that's the Lords name in vain. Omigosh still works, right???
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We prefer to say oh my god, because sometimes you need to make sure everyone turns and stares, know what I mean?

Also, you didn't catch the secret illuminati signals? You should really look closer. You can really dig up a lot of dirt when you keep your eyes on the prize.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly is an illuminati I keep swing it but I always thought it as like a running joke .
A running joke to point a finger at injustice.
A satirical commentary on society.
Fubar for example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: