TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Kyle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyber_boatsun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Kyle Reply with quote

Tim,

I really like your show "Last Man Standing", but (you knew there would be a but didn't you?) could you please ask your writers to make the Kyle character less dumb? It gets really annoying to the point that will skip over scenes that he is in. It really does a disservice to the show.

It is nice to have a show that tries to be politically balanced, thanks.

Jeff
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, cyber I totally agree that Kyle kind of ruins everything in my life. All I have is the show, and I have to skip passed his scenes as well. BUT the needs of the many should come before the wants of the few. I know PERSONALLY at least 10 thousand people who LOVE Kyle and watch the show purely for him. My daughter cries when he's not on the screen! I don't want to deal with my daughter crying for an extra half hour every night.
cyber_boatsun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I can understand that. I keep thinking that "Last Man Standing" is a modern version of "All in the Family". We all hated Gloria (Sally Struthers) when she was whining and crying but we put up with it because it rounded out the show. That was part of what made the show appealing to certain parts of the audience. Back then the whole family watched the same show at the same time.

The problem may be that the country has changed so much since then. Back in the 70's there were three networks and everybody pretty much watch the same thing. Today we have X number of networks on cable, not to mention Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon and we can watch only what we want to and what reflects our own views. It also explains what is going on in the world in general.

If you get a chance, read my post on my Jungian Theory of sitcoms. I would love some feedback.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As is the case with many department stores
So it is here.
You many not need every department but without all of them, them there would be no complete shopping venture to be emprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on TV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: