TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Psychic Circle, Pluto, and the Non Ordinary prediction!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: The Psychic Circle, Pluto, and the Non Ordinary prediction! Reply with quote

Back in 2003 a Non Ordinary event took place The Psychic Circle or magical message board indicator indicated Cupid, the number 73 which was the cable channel for Disney, and then Pluto. Now we have photos of Pluto's surface with a heart shape design on it which represents a child like innocence and the Disney cartoon dog Pluto.

"All education of advanced Alien technologies and their distributions will be those series of self discoveries through Playtime whose matter defies the laws of physics. We never forget who we will be playing with." Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On UFO Work-n-Play! Playtime with a purpose! Or the forward engineering of advanced Alien technologies.

Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it(talking about terrestrial officer Denver being the epitome of remote viewing with all perceptions present!)
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away
I know what I said
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: