TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I will describe a Non Ordinary State of Consciousness!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: I will describe a Non Ordinary State of Consciousness! Reply with quote

Here is poem about an extraordinary dream I had back in 2003. The Dream was about the tragic February 1, 2003 Columbia tragedy. I wrote this poem in a flash! Precognition and the Extraordinary Dream: NASA "Within the light of day I saw the tragic NASA space shuttle disarray! disarray! But on the previous night all cargo and I would be carried away! away! And even now within much dismay I have finally and evermore to say... NASA the T.D. (Tragic Disaster or to Tyler and Denver) space shuttle concept flight is thrown away!
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh huh!

Yeah, alright!
Denver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTimMan wrote:
Uh huh!

Yeah, alright!

Within this dream I saw an archetypal image of a looming UFO in the sky above the trees behind my house. I was then turned 90 degrees to my left and looking up I could see the NASA space shuttle in orbit as if with a telescopic view. My attention was then turned off to the right of the NASA space shuttle at the distant stars in the background of space. Some of these stars rushed forward and quickly assembled into a big cargo net that rushed off and through the NASA space shuttle carrying everything away. About a week later a synchronicity occurred to me to get out my binoculars and go and look in a particular direction of the sky and when I did I saw a metal sphere UFO. You can watch what I just described at Youtube wtf did you do to p*ss off ET
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: