TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Whispers of Studebaker Revival..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DustyRoses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Whispers of Studebaker Revival.. Reply with quote

Recent news alerts for keyword "Studebaker" brought in a couple mumblings about a possible revival of the Studebaker nameplate.. TorqueNews.com and NitroBahn.com were the two sites that actually found their way into my inbox..

Basic storyline appears to be a startup looking for funding as the Studebaker Motor Company in Arvada, Colorado.. Searching on "Studebaker" and "revival" brings up other sites mentioning similar..

Am getting a weird vibe off of it ever since first seeing the news eking out.. They're not coming across very aggressive.. I don't know.. Probably wouldn't hurt the value of my old rust bucket, but nothing sure ever seems to beat the original.. Smile
Gamelastto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that there is nothing better than this stuff is great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: