TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I want to offer Mr Allen my 1968 Mazda Cosmo sport L10A

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MazdacosmoL10A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: I want to offer Mr Allen my 1968 Mazda Cosmo sport L10A Reply with quote

I have been trying to find a way to reach Mr Allen or his team to let him know that I'm selling my 1968 Mazda Cosmo sport L10A series one. #322 of 343 ever made. 21,000 original miles. The original 2 rotor engine runs great and the Cosmo drives even better. Nearly perfect inside and out. From what I know, only 3 of the original L10A series one Mazda Cosmo exist in America. Jay Leno is especially in love with his 1968 Mazda Cosmo but his is a series 2 L10B and 1 of 1100 made and when he bought his the original 2 rotor engine was seized. Our L10A Mazda Cosmo is much more rare and a true collectors car. Being that I was a diehard home improvement fan while growing up, I feel it's only right to offer Mr Allen the opportunity to buy our Mazda Cosmo. I can be reached at 7028082702 and the Cosmo is located in Salem Oregon. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong area but I know of no other way to get into contact with Mr Allen. If you know of a better way to contact him, please inform me. Thanks everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: