TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Message for Tim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skidea

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Message for Tim Reply with quote

Hello Tim, and/or anyone else checking in. I am currently reading your book about "am I really here". The questions you pose - the deeper questions within - are "naturally correct and in-line". Meaning, someone within whom certain components have been properly developed, which is rare, should naturally come to those exact same questions. To make a long story shorter, so far, from what I gather through the book and this forum, your search should not feel quite yet complete within you. If there is still some part of you that feels that "there should be something else." Understandably, it can be said at this point through all your readings and researches, that your "cup is quite full." In which case, naturally, there is room for little more. If you search is not complete, I may be able to offer assistance in a continuance that can aid in bringing things into a whole, larger perspective. I'll make clear now, that if a person's perception is that they've "heard it all before", and believe within themselves that they really do know all about everything that is already out there, there is not any use in what I may offer.
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great! I have so many questions!
Skidea

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that would be great. What's been on your mind lately - with all your obvious large concepts and ideas - where have you been lately (that is, internally)? -Scott
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right??
Skidea

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand the comment of "Right?" Email communication like this can be difficult - it can be hard to understand one another.
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree tuiingle is a good medium for such communications
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: