TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Is 1776 worth saving?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is the American Revolution and Life, Liberty,and Happiness relevant in 2016
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Other - explain
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

peterzabriskie

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Is 1776 worth saving? Reply with quote

I think this is a decently big question. I will put up front I have a personal stake in this.

In the Garden State, New Jersey...where most of the Revolution of 1776 was fought....there is town named Fair Lawn. In this town is a small home. This home was Home to the Marquis de Lafeyette and he commanded from it. The fair town of Fair Lawn is seeing fit to sub-divide the adjacent property and build condo's/garden homes'/god knows' what, and put this home in jeopardy

POLL: See below.

If the principles of the American Revolution are relevant still today. It begs the question; WHY are the local, State, and Federal officials in charge of preserving American History hell bent on destroying the evidence of it?
Many other States seem to make good tourist dollars from promoting American History, what is the conflict?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: