TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Wheres Tim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Who is Tim Allen?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Wheres Tim Reply with quote

I just got done reading the Q & A thread and I wish I could have asked a few questions myself. Ill leave them here in hopes Tim may answer.
Some of these are questions to statements I pondered.

I met you in Niagara Falls, seen you live and also saw you do Last Man Standing (show with Nic Jonas). I knew you starred right into my eyes and thought I know that guy from somewhere as I sat in the audience behind your wife and Rick Dees. LOL, Yup that was me! I dint stick around after since you were gracious enough to meet me already. Didnt want to come across as weirdo.Only my wife calls me that,...

I know you have multiple homes.

Question> Isn't it weird having multiple homes.? Like I cant sleep anywhere else and feel like its my bed...I am sure ya know what I mean....doesnt it sometimes feel like a hotel or something?
I say this because I was in LA for my honeymoon and as super cool as LA and all of that was, where do you really feel home is most of all??? LA? Mich? Isn't it weird?

question 2. I hardly see ya on twitter,let alone here! I hope and wish your spending much needed time in MI with friends and family.
with that being said. Question 2. DO you find and or own a dark tinted window HotRod and cruise Woodward quietly in Aug every year? I saw the Binford van one year there.

I am sick, I am 40 and never though in a million years Id be disabled(have ongoing thread here) and being sick has humbled me immensly. It also is a very very very tough pill
to swallow knowing I cant do certain things, make $ like I used to, live like I used to. Multiple bain surgeries knock the crap out of anyone...lol
Have you ever thought about it? Your health? I dont meant this statement question to be negative. Alot of good has come out of me being sick. And I am making history for centuries to come with my brain surgeries(2nd in Canada for Deep Brain Stimulation for Cluster Headaches) but would you change today if you knew youd be sick tomorrow? I say this with no premintion in mind only because I am sick/disabled. I hate the title myself.

There is so much more I want to ask but having spent my honeymoon in LA, I learned alot. I learned that celebrities love being celebrities but also love some anomnimity and be able to just live. I feel bad for some of them with a camera jammed up there face most days. I have to respect Tim cause he is never in the negative news, never on TMZ. I am sure my path will cross again one day , doubt you remember me, but meeting you is a day Ill never forget,I hope to one day come back to LA and see you perform again or back here in London Ontario where your grandma is from,.

Just FYI for ya and I betcha didnt know this news fact Tim....Rachel McAdams,Ryan Gosling,Justin Beiber,my son.All born right here in London Ontario Canada.
as well many other famous celebrities are from or attended school. How cool is that!
Helsinki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice article... worthwhile reading... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Who is Tim Allen? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: