TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Zandergroms Happy Birthday Uncle Eddie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:28 am    Post subject: The Zandergroms Happy Birthday Uncle Eddie Reply with quote

I just finished a new sitcom pilot with my writing partner Artist from this forum. We are now in the process of trying to find a production company to option it for filming. Artist wanted to offer it first to Tim, but right now I have it on inktip.com and I will be posting it to another website to host it for production companies to look at it for a possible buy. also, I have it in the Page Awards contest. I think my jokes in the script are pretty amazing and Artist's weird concept of this wacked out family lends so well to the jokes.

We are entertaining anyone out their who is a producer to take a serious look at it and option it for production. Thanks.

LOGLINE: A down on his luck producer of a failed television series returns home to work in the family business only to discover working with his irresponsible younger brother and weirder than weird family wasn’t such a great idea after all.

Artist, it's time for you to write a synopsis for our illustrious sitcom Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Comic Within All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: