TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim Allen for 2016 US President!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does anyone else agree that Tim Allen should run for 2016 US President?
YES
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

zhane21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Tim Allen for 2016 US President! Reply with quote

We desperately need a great President. I for one would LOVE to see Tim Allen in the running for the 2016 election! He'd have my vote. I watch "Last Man Standing" all the time and I appreciate Tim's political views and comments. I think it would be awesome to see Tim Allen become the next Ronald Reagan (from Hollywood to DC). I feel there are so many things wrong with this country today and I'd like to see someone fix some of these things. I think Tim Allen could be just the one to do this. Just a few of these issues I'd like to see get fixed are:
-Securing the borders
-Along with securing the borders, there should be better security measures when people traveling abroad clear customs. We need to now again eradicate bed bugs, measles, etc. Not to mention continue to keep ebola out.
-Stop so much manufacturing in China (maybe allow Americans breaks on manufacturing in America), so we can again have quality made items available once again and so we don't have to worry about children's toys being made with lead paint like so many were in 2007.
-Stop Common Core.
-Get rid of Obama's Affordable Healthcare Plan. While I feel the healthcare system needs help, I do not think Obama's plan is the way.
-Change the Welfare system so that the people who actually 'need' the help can get the help and people who are passing it on from one generation to another will actually have to get up and get jobs.
-Make the United States the powerful ones again and not continue allowing the other countries to run us over.
These are just the first few issues that come to my mind that we need help with.
I really hope Tim Allen will at least consider running in the 2016 election. We need your help! Please!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: