TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Big Thank You!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rrteam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:29 am    Post subject: Big Thank You! Reply with quote

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Mr. Allen. I grew up in the 80's and 90's and Home Improvement is my absolute all time favorite sitcom. Even now I keep watching it again and again when I have the time to sit in front of the TV. I have seen most of Mr. Allen's work but I can't help it, Tim Taylor and his family were with me all these years, I must say they feel like a family to me too. To be honest, compared to the Home Improvement most other series just can't get me ... I saw few days ago the last episode where Mr. Hindman's face was revealed (may he rest in peace) and will not lie, I got tears in my eyes, as some of the actors too. It must have been very hard to give an end to an 8 year old creation like Home Improvement. I guess we never will see a reunion, but if we do, that would be for sure one of the moments of pleasure one can have in life.

I do not know Mr. Allen in person, so I got no idea about how much of his character in real time lives in Tim Taylor, but I can see something from me in him (TT) - well, apart from his skills with tools, which is good Very Happy . I am an IT manager with own small company and always liked the technology and the innovations, they are part of my life , personal and business, but I must say that with the great race to make everything faster, we did lose so much of the quality of life ... The simple way of life, personal contact with friends (not all this FB-Twitter-etc crazyness) is much more important. People always try to live the future and forget to live the now!

Making a trip in the nature, letting the mobile phone home , some fishing and boating, driving some oldtimer and just enjoying life at a slow pace - that's my way to relax. I must say until today I did not know that Mr. Allen has a Road Runner, that's the car I like too and this or next year a 1973 Roadrunner is to enter my garage and stay there. Will keep a Roadrunner to work on it with my son and probably leave it to him later ...

Mr. Allen, big THANK YOU for all your work, but especially for the amazing 8 years with Home Improvement. If you ever decide to make a reunion and give us back few more episodes or seasons, you would make us all your fans very happy. I wish you all the best in personal life and your career! May God bless you and your family and friends and co-workers. You bring indeed joy and light into other people's lifes.

Best regards,

Ivo Radev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: