TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

People in the Know About Our Economy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: People in the Know About Our Economy Reply with quote

I decided to add a few websites for anyone who wishes to pursue the truth about what's happened to our economy and who is really responsible for this debacle we are all living in. These are the people who know what's really happened. I urge you to take a listen to them and judge for yourself. At first, some of them might sound weird or out of their cotton pickin' minds, but they really do know and once you do the research you'll know that they are telling the truth and why they are.

I also urge you to go to www.projectcamelot.org to begin enlightening yourself on other things that are going on right under our noses, but no one seems to be aware in the general public or being told about them!

George Green www.nohoax.com

David Icke www.davidicke.com

David Wilcock www.divinecosmos.com

any Alex Jones videos on www.youtube.com www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.tv

Alex recently put out the Obama Deception which is a good listen, but there are many more whistleblowing dvds he's made that have been out there for quite awhile.

Coast to Coast with any George Noory guest who discusses the economy.

Listen to Max Kaiser on you tube.

Gerald Celente on you tube.

Lindsay Williams on you tube.

Ben Fulford (Asian point of view on this mess) on project camelot (may be on google video and you tube as well)

Right now I am listening to Michael St. Clair on G. Noory's Coast to Coast.

I hope, Tim, this will help you get enlightened really fast. There is a lot wrong going on right now and we need to get ourselves educated. I am hoping I am not too late in getting this website enlightened.

good luck all and good reading. You will not be sorry listening to what these people are trying to tell you.

Smile
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here' another commentator on the economy and the mortgage debacle and ponsi scheme that went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsVBF-SAao
irinajackeb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: nice post Reply with quote

Hi! I really like your page very much. It contains a very usefull information. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: