TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Groovy Movie Ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Groovy Movie Ideas Reply with quote

Groovy movie ideas must always have a great role for Tim if it's posted here:

When you see the Blue Bird..... duck!

Wikipedia info has a hilarious history of the 1976 remake of the Blue Bird, which was shot on location in Moscow & Leningrad. A film about "the making of" the Blue Bird would be very funny.

Work & living conditions were said to be primitive & communication between the English & Russian-speaking crew was nearly impossible. Director George Cukor frequently resorted to sign language in a feeble effort to make himself understood; lol, how frustrating.

He had problems with Jane Fonda who tried to engage the Russians in political discussions & Cicely Tyson, whom he accused of trying to jinx the production by casting voodoo spells on the set.

Omg, how crazy. Was she coming into work with voodoo dolls & sticking pins into them or what? lol....

Elizabeth Taylor was also in it, so a movie on "the making of" could have Lindsay Lohan in her role if she manages a decent "Liz" in Lifetimes Liz & Dick, but.. I dunno. She's already complaining about 85 hour work days or something... lol.

And of course Tim Allen could play the part of Tylo, the dog, seeing as he's had the shaggy dog experience already.

The blue bird of happiness is what the entire world is looking for...... somebody get production going on this one, quick!!!
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got look this movie up.
artist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: The Blue Bird Of Paradise Is On Twitter Reply with quote

LadyHawke wrote:
Got look this movie up.

Here ya go, link for the 1976 Blue Bird, not the one with Shirley Temple, lol!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Bird_(1976_film)

One reviewer called it "hideously glitzy"..... I'd love to watch it but so far the only dvd version I see online seems to be in Russian, & that's on Amazon.

The original actor for Tylo became deathly ill due to a diet of bread & butter so he had to be replaced, according to wikipedia; severe weather & mostly inedible food.... wow, was it really that bad?

Is Jane Fonda on twitter? She was in it so let's ask about her memories ...lol!

Anyway, good writers could turn all those disasters into great comedy. It would be a very fun, colorful movie.
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's a lot of bluebirds.
artist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: A Little Birdie Told Me Reply with quote

LadyHawke wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of bluebirds.

More than one version of it. Jane Fonda is on twitter, just asked her if she'd ever written about the experience, maybe I should have sent a link to the Groovy Movie topic.

I think the idea for making a movie about making a movie would be fun for alot of classics, the African Queen for example, another on location adventure, lol.
artist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Yoo Hoo, Hollywood! Reply with quote

Here's the link to Jane Fonda's official site:

http://janefonda.com/

Somebody ask her what life was like on the Blue Bird set, coz inquiring minds really wanna know............

Btw, my original groovy movie idea intentions was to post something new each week, but as usual who gives a blue birds feather round here so why do I bother? lol....
jfskgjk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Amazing Cosplay Costume Onsale Reply with quote

However, in order to make you look better, Assassins Creed Costumes there is a significant aspect you need to take into consideration: itís always wiser to choose a character whose figure is similar with yours. In this case, you will not feel confused on seeking for the cosplay costume. There will be an ideal suit for you from those regular sizes. Vocaloid CostumesThis boy definitely did well in choosing the role to be imitated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: