TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WILL WE FIND LIFE ON MARS?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: WILL WE FIND LIFE ON MARS? Reply with quote

They all! Don't forget! The Mars Curiosity Rover Landing starts tonight after Midnight EDT!!

To MARS AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as cool as it is....how about spending those Billions on curing cancer, parkinsons,cluster headaches,als and more????
sorry wasnt trying to be disrespectful.....take care of our own on this planet first
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you loud and clear. But to put some medical perspective on your concerns, it was our space program that began the upgrading of our computers, finding space age cures for people with disabilities, phones, etc, for other people with disabilities to communicate with. Satellites and more satellites to predicts violent weather, communicate with, watch tv with, spy on and of course, scan the skies for life out there and much, much more.

I know this sounds like I'm uncaring, but you have to realize some of our newest medicines for cures were born out of space experiments on our space shuttles only because of weightlessness needing it to be done in outerspace.

I do agree. We should stop all this BS about wars and whatever else and start helping each other to better ourselves, be better humans, feel better and be better educated. There's nothing better than that.

It all comes down to LOVE.
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I just love space travel. I only wish I could go before I go permanently, but we are far from that phase of the works. Maybe by UFO one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: