TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Recovery travel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steven stoyke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Recovery travel Reply with quote

I recently found the East Dorset area [ birth place of Bill Wilson ] to be a great alternative to the Akron Ohio massses of people.
I just got back from Bill WIlson days in East Dorset Vermont. We actualy stayed at the Aerie Inn of East Dorset which is being looked at historicaly. The Aerie inn has room 6, which was the summer home for Bill and Lois from 1960 to 1970 when they came home to visit family.
I can not say enough how much this humbled my thinking that day. I can not say enough how i felt visiting there grave site just a mile away from the Aerie inn.
I have been around alot but to find the Wilson house and there meeting place and to stay at the Aerie inn was a real comfort
I heard there is a you tube on the inn now called Joyce Erdman speaks about Bill Wilson.
Anyways, this was a great few days for this 24 year freind of Bills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: