TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Ford Motor Company Centerpiece at Sotheby's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomBWatson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Ford Motor Company Centerpiece at Sotheby's Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Allen. As a collector of Auto's, I thought you may be interested in a piece of Ford Motor Company history that is coming up for auction at Sotheby's in NYC on Oct. 6 - 10:00 AM. Here is the link to the auction:

http://www.sothebys.com/en/catalogues/ecatalogue.html/2011/fine-english-and-european-decorative-arts#/r=/en/ecat.fhtml.N08800.html+r.m=/en/ecat.lot.N08800.html/87/

Being a Michigan Man and an auto buff, this may be one of the coolest item you could own. Timing is fairly critical on this as the auction is next week. I have detailed information on this piece that you will not find online as I did all the research. Good luck and best regards, Tom W.
kessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Ford expands revolving credit Reply with quote

Automotive News reports that Ford Motor Co. will soon be in a position to improve its financial liquidity. The financially hamstrung automaker, which continues to reel from the effects of the auto industry bailouts, announced that it is expanding and extending its revolving credit facility. Fordís aim is to improve its balance sheet totals so that it can achieve a credit rating that will draw an increasing number of investors. Artivle source: Ford expands revolving credit, seeking investment-worthy grade
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: