TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Occupy Protesters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Occupy Protesters Reply with quote

I grew up in the 60's when questioning authority and protesting for a cause was normal. We didn't trust anyone over 40 as they were part of the establishment. A generation has past since then and a new generation has taken up the same cause. The opponent hasn't changed, they are still the grey faces and empty suits of wall street and the generals that needed their money but in the meantime they have all done alot of damage.
The talking heads of mainstream media sift through the many sound bytes in an effort to find the message. I'm afraid all that got out was a mixed message but, the message was clear to me.
What cannot be dismissed is the coast to coast anthem of discontent with our system of government that is being misused and abused to the point of failure.
Should the IMF implode with its 600 trillion dollar derivatives debt you can bet that many countries will implode as well.
Perhaps the answer is to let it fail?

What message do you get from the protesters?

K
Howiregi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi k - nice to see that you are so active again here -

I think it is a very important movement - the people worldwide stand up against the financial business... hope it is going on -

Here in Germany we have the effects of all this too - not enough money for schools , books for children, kindergarden etc. train stations get closed , not enough food for children from families who dont care !
I know these facts can be very individual, but I think it maybe all has to do with this global money situation...

what do you think: "China ows America" ?
K

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Howiregi,
I have reason to believe that China may someday wish to exchange US property for US debt. As you can imagine this would be problematic at best.
The money experts at the IMF produced this problem all on their own but, I believe that they are experts and have another motivation for doing so. Once you own the money system of a country, no armies are needed. The war rages on in plain sight and no one cries murder while the death of a nation gasps its last breath.
If we are heading toward a one world government and money system, what would be the objective? Once you own or control all the money on the planet there is no more, it's a finite supply. Someone has to lose it in order for someone to gain it. The game maybe more diabolical than that.
In order for the experts at the IMF to get their books right again alot of people need to die so that they can inherit their bank accounts. Is this the game they are playing? Whose ear are they wispering in now... China?
This should be interesting.

K
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: