TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Returns And More Remakes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Science Fiction and the Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emrad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Returns And More Remakes... Reply with quote

Sci Fi…

Returns and more remakes…

The doctor is in, again. …Saw the Doctor Who season premiere last night. Interesting robot. And those little people… I hope we get to see more of them and maybe find out a little more about them in some later episode. Last night’s episode was a good one, though. And am I the only one who’s gotten the impression that Matt Smith, the new doctor, has a little bit of a Crispin Glover thing going on?

Meanwhile, the previous doctor, David Tennant, has found his way into the next incarnation of Fright Night, as the legendary and slightly cross, Peter Vincent, vampire killer. I think Tennant was a wise choice for the Vincent role. I hope they’ve done some cool and innovative things with the new version. I guess we’ll see if a remake was worth putting any stake in.

One I really am looking forward to seeing is the new Planet Of The Apes movie. I liked Tim Burton’s rendition… though very well done, it did seem to kind of rush through the plot it had…seemed to be over before we got a chance to know the characters very well.

The big curiosity on my mind is whether Contagion will be something new and original or will come across more like a rehash of Outbreak, with Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo and Morgan Freeman. We’ll have to catch that one and see.

The long awaited UFO movie seems to be moving ahead, as is evidenced by a producers statement and a movie poster, recently added to the UFO movie website.
ufo-themovie.com/shado/

Happy viewing!

Emrad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Science Fiction and the Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: