TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Could this be it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Could this be it? Reply with quote

I have been carefully watching the progress of many 'free energy' devices being developed over the years and have noticed that there are more and more of these devices being demonstrated lately. Some, sadly are shear BS... an instrument to garner funds.
It appears that the general public, at least those who are technolgically proficient have the ambition to experiment on their own and are pushing the barrier of the forbidden 'free'energy' science to the breaking point... this is good.
As you may be aware by now, the electric car holds the public promise (by social contract) to be non-polluting and economic, nothing could be further from the truth. It takes a constant amount of energy to go from A to B. It doesn't matter if it's gasoline or electricity, a certain amount of energy must be expended. Plugging your E-car into a charger just transfers the mobile pollution to the local power plant. Batteries have to be replaced, they don't last forever, so every 5 years or so you must incur a major expense. Add to these problems limited mileage and you end up with a major BS statement. No real advancement here just another dog and pony show.
But there has been progress, not by the large corporations but by the 'little people' who dare to dream, who love to design, who were destined to change the live of many.

http://pesn.com/2011/06/16/9501848_PlasmERG_Preps_Factory_as_Patent_Published/

This little engine is the most advanced design I have yet witnessed.
I wonder how long it will take for the powers that be to buy this up and stuff it under the rug like so many others.
If this device actually goes public then the future looks bright indeed. This could be it!

K
Emrad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to look it over again when I have more time but I wonder what frequency they're talking about when they say, "high frequency" radio waves.

I know microwaves have been used quite a lot in experiments with plasmas.
For communications, the term high frequency, or, HF, usually is used to refer to the area of specrum from 3 to 30 MHz.

Emrad
Emrad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.05 to 47.12 MHz? OK, now I'm suspicious.

How are they going to get any kind of efficient RF power transfer from such a tiny radiator (coupled to a loading coil to make it a resonant circuit, I'm guessing) at those frequencies?
You'd need to load it up to make the circuit resonant or your RF generator would fry itself.

I wonder how much RF leakage there would be with that kind of a machine...
There are a number of radio services, both hobby and commercial, including aeronautical, maritime, international broadcasting and amateur, that use the HF spectrum because of its unique properties of being able to hop 'round the world via the ionosphere, often involving working with very weak signals. These can be disrupted easily with RF and electrical "noise" from all sorts of things, and it doesn't take much.

Just look at the ordeal that happened - is still happening, with a little thing called BPL, or, Broadband over Powerline, where, they propagate broadband internet signals over unshielded power conductors.
It works... kinda.
The signals get from point A to point B OK, the problem is that along the way they travel along unshielded overheads that act as much like antennas as they do conductors. The upshot of which is that the lines radiate these broadband signals posing such a great interference threat that "notching" had to be put into effect in an effort to try and protect specific frequencies from interference... the reverse is also true... the lines work just as well as receiving antennas, where, I had read, a five watt mobile radio could take down internet service for blocks in every direction. The incompatibility was such that some countries have thrown the idea out. Others are exploring ways to make these systems work whilst minimizing their interference... a respectable endeavor.

Anyhoo... I hope they can make this engine work.
My own opinion is that there's still more that needs to be done with conventional piston engines. There are so many perfectly good conventional vehicles around, it's a proven technology. Whether it be natural gas, alcohol, whatever.

We do need to stop with the rampant addiction to foreign crude, that's for sure.

Emrad
Emrad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is the same engine I've read about on other sites...
The gasses they're talking about are a permanent fuel that stays in the cylinders, yes?
No intake or exhaust... are we talking about a piston engine that would work in space! In moon vehicles, perhaps...

I mentioned this to a friend of mine who said, in so many words, that the car companies haven't shown much interest in producing it... I wonder why...

BTW, K, I don't think you're too far off the mark about them buying up tech just to keep it quiet. My grandfather, who worked as a machinist most of his life, used to tell stories about some guy he knew once upon a time, who had come up with some super carburetor that would boost engine efficiency... said oil company types approached him about purchasing it and, once the deal was done, it was never heard about again.

As for the plasma engine, I hope they design in good shielding for the RF components... "emission control" could take on a whole new meaning! Smile

Emrad
K

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emrad,

According to the information on the website and videos there are no emissions and the rare earth gas is sealed in the cylinder head. It escapes over time (3mos) because they don't have enough rings to contain the gas effectively.
The engine you're seeing is just the proof of principle, the developed device should be most impressive.

Re: hyper carb
http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Caggiano%27s_Fuel_Vaporizor_System_%28FIVS%29
There seems to be quite a history of mechanical tinkerers in this country and a long line of buy offs, threats and legal manuvering to end their endeavors.
The fact that this guy has seen the light of these atrosities and made his work public is I think, the only real solution to getting these inventions into the hands of the general public. At some point critical mass will be achieved and the powers that be will be dethroned... happy day.
We think we are free, but we are economic slaves to the powers that be. Our creative and generous spirit is the only effective weapon we have against them. It will work, it's just a matter of time.
I have decided to add my contribution to this cause. In the next few months I will make public my device. I've taken the precaution of snail mailing the schematics to a number of other inventors, in the event that something should happen to me it will continue to be made public in my absence.
Now my haggis is in the fire, but I'm in good company!

K
Emrad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in the vacuum of space, presented with an even greater pressure differential the gasses would "leak" out at an even greater rate...

I had been thinking about that too. I wonder if it might be possible to enclose the mechanics of that part of the engine in an envelop of these gasses... sort of providing a reservoir for them to leak into, coupled to a pumping system that could monitor overall content of the cylinders and, when necessary pump gas/fuel back into the cylinders to keep them properly charged, pressure-wise...

Neat stuff.

Emrad
K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emrad,

I like this idea. The development team is probably too busy with the prototype to design improvements. You could offer this idea to them in an effort to help get this device into the market place.
If I understand the basics properly, it's a one cycle engine. At the top of the compression cycle the HV electrode fires causing the rare earth gas to excite like a neon light, the external RF coil provides the containment field for the plasma. The piston is displaced by the expanding gas creating torque. One degree past TDC it's all over, so the duty cycle is very short compared to the mechanical cycle. The RE gas is present in the chamber to be used over and over again. Any EM energy created by the excitation field is radiativly coupled to the grounded engine block. No Em or chemical emission but lots of torque. A 12 cylinder version could replace diesel engines. Consider what this would mean for personal air travel, being able to fly in your personal sesna from A to B without fuel costs. without the need to support the oil companies we would have alot more money to spend on other more important things.
This device is a game changer, but will only succeed if big money (big oil)gets behind it.

K
Emrad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, then I thought, there are other seals, main seal, where stuff might leak out... Interesting idea, though.

I recently asked another friend of mine who works in the machine/manufacturing industry if he thought there was anything to it and he said yes.

Who knows... probably something worth following, though.

RF leakage/generation has long been a problem with electric ignition vehicles. One car I used to drive was so bad it necessitated switching on all the noise reduction circuitry in the comm equipment I had at the time. If RF is generated it'll find a way out unless it is shielded or filtered out or phase cancelled in some way.

Emrad
K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emrad,

I urge you to send him your idea, it has more merit that you may think. Getting this device into the market is important, making money from it is not. This is the critical state we find ourselves in at this point in time. The brilliant often need thoughful prompting from someone outside of the box that get them over a hurdle they would normally avoid.

Re: ignition system noise
There are two solutions: faraday cage the transmitter or shield the receivers. This is only useful for transmitted RF.
There is one symptom that may appear like it's RF but it's usually a leaky or damaged capacitor. The ignition coil can also develop internal cracks that conduct at erratic intervals to the case and ground. Periodically raising the ground plane to several thousand volts is not a good thing.
An Oscope with it's reference grounded to earth and the probe on the chassis is the only way to observe what's happening.
A volt meter might do it if it has a sample and hold or MAX circuit setting.

K
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: