TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim - this is a page turner!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Have you read a good book lately?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kattwoman

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Tim - this is a page turner! Reply with quote

Tim - I think you will relate to the book I describe below on a couple of different levels. The author spent time in prison and got a second chance - he made something of his life and is currently the director of one of the most successful human service agencies in the country which helps deliquent youth in the state of MICHIGAN; Wolverine Social Services. The name of the book is "THEY WILL BE VICTORS;THE REMARKABLE STORY OF ONE MAN'S PASSION FOR SECOND CHANCES," by Robert E. Wollack Jr. I am a photographer and I photograph Wolverine's yearly banquet; every year I usually end up in tears because I am so inspired by the kids who go through the program. This book needs to be made into a movie; not only because it contains all the elements to become a blockbuster, but also because the profits would all go back into the agency the author founded whose funding is being cut left & right in the state of Michigan. I hope this message has peaked your curiousity a bit - you can check out the website at -
http://www.robertwollack.com/
Thanks for listening! [/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Have you read a good book lately? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: