TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My Story Continues in this Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: My Story Continues in this Box Reply with quote

There were these people, she told me, who were asking all sorts of personal questions. They told them they were looking for some long lost relatives and thought they might be their relatives.

From their information gathering they had found out a lot about my friend and her brother. One of the items they learned was Larry's dog's name. The dog's name was Megan.

The people disappeared and did not return. BUT the next FALL ON THE LITTLE SCREEN!

A BRAND NEW SITCOM CAME OUT ON THE AIRWAVES and this is REAL, guys. You can check this all out on the Internet. Starring Scott Bakula and TIM'S TOOL TIME TV WIFE!!!!!!!!!! PATRICIA RICHARDSON. YES!!! YES !!!! YES!!!!!

The sitcom was Eisenhower and Lutz and this sitcom did NOT COME OUT OF THE IMAGINATION OF A HOLLYWOOD WRITER. I CAN SHOW YOU ENOUGH PAPER TRAIL TO AT LEAST GET YOU THINKING AND SEEING THAT KARMA EXISTS and that this sitcom was a put up job.

Because this is so crazy none of you are going to believe me, it's finale is going into the Crazy on the Outside column.

It's not over yet, Tim. On to the next installment of my story.
artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Nice Advertising Reply with quote

Well, LH, I can see you're definitely thinking "outside the box" with all that.............

I have to say, that was quite a merry chase of follow me around the forum clues to arrive at the conclusion of total "I'm not sure what any of it was all about".............

Nevertheless........

I like the concept of plastering a story all around this site in some sort of trail.....to follow..... maybe I'll try it myself someday........ toodles......
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to write a book one day on this and show how these man took down a living memorial.

Maddhouse man, if you're reading, I don't know if I can make sense out of this old world for you, but I can try.

There is a website dedicated to the assassination of President Kennedy, where one man proves that future vp and president to be and director of the CIA, daddy Bush, was in Dallas the time Kennedy was shot. It may not put the gun in his hand, but it puts him in the vicinity of the driver's seat. One of his biogs states emphatically he was aching to become president and the PTB at the time said no. How else would you become president if you were told no by the party leaders and had no other way to do it?

There is a website dedicated to the Bush family where the person accused Prescott Bush of being a Nazi and of funding Hitler's war effort. Part of that website is dedicated to proving that daddy Bush was NOT BORN IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT INGERMANY.

The Bush family owns 10,000 acres of land in Paraguay, where many of the Nazi leaders fled during WWII to escape prosecution. Not that I'm accusing any of the Bush's myself, but the land they own down south of the U. S. is sitting squarely on top of a major supply of drinking and crop water for the country. What would you do to a population if you wanted to own or control it? Cool

There is much more, comrade. Yes. Let us use that term, too. more later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: