TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Egg Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave's not here

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Egg Theory Reply with quote

I've done extensive and comprehensive study of the nature of reality,and have reduced this down to three basic models of the universe.

HARDBOILED
Your basic Einstienian model of reality wherein all matter is availible for consumption,and or,manipulation,being careful to remove the shell first.

OVER-EASY
More of an eastern philosophy where the perciever,(The yolk)is seperated from the percieved(The white).Unfortunately this led to the great KFC debate of which came first,Crispy,or Extracrispy.Great minds have been locked in furious(and sometimes violent) arguement about his point for centuries.This has also led to a similar theory known as the SUNNY-SIDE UP model,which is really a rehash of the previously noted Hardboiled,without the danger of the shell.

SCRAMBLED
This is the Quantum Quorum that holds that reality is all mixed together,runny,with some cheese,and a lot of salsa.I'd have a clearer picture of this theory if somebody would stop waking Tim up because I'm snoring.Now if I could get the homeless guy to stop throwing eggs.......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Klatu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

You left out the most important theory of all... the pouched egg on toast therom! Surely it just slipped your mind.
More closely related to the quantum foam idea where the mushy yolk and white being highly gelatenous yet completely separate enities can be configured at will by judicious used of the fork, knife or spoon operators resulting in a very tasty answer to any breakfest, lunch or dinner problem.
The toast being the solid bedrock of our understanding of known physics should serve as a solid foundation for this experiment but a more well rounded platform may also be used(english muffin).
While this theory maybe difficult to understand it is however easy to demonstrate in any convenient location providing there are no sudden changes in velocity, direction or angle. Apply the mayo or butter postulates carefully as needed as this may have a tendency to skew the final results.
As always use appropriate safety equipment during this and all experiments.

Good luck and good hunting

K
Amy Tucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Egg Theory Reply with quote

I just felt so nice to find out such interesting facts. But a little big off topic think that I would like to mentions is how does an egg can be used to balance a load of books. I have seen that on TV. Tried but could not get it right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: