TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Now thats what I call a Grill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Now thats what I call a Grill Reply with quote

No you are not dreaming - this is the ultimate Man’s grill. Short of adding in a jet engine, this has to be hands-down the most most Alpha, over the top grill there is. A sharp contrast to the “Man’s Purse” we featured here yesterday! And there’s still time to buld your own for prime grilling season this summer.

“Yes folks, this is a man’s barbecue. That’s Tim Kowalec firing up Chrysler Group’s one-of-a-kind HEMI-powered grill at an event to announce the top five finalists in the company’s “What Can You HEMI?” contest. Until the event, the HEMI engine was only found in Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicles. With the power and torque of the 5.7-liter V-8 HEMI engine, the grill can cook 240 HEMI dogs in three minutes and is covered by more than 330 square feet of steel. The contest involved people sending in concepts for machines that could be powered by a 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine. Five of the best ideas became semi-finalists and Chrysler engineers then built working models of the concept machines.”

http://www.realtechnews.com/posts/1631

Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder, where the steering wheel is in that.
Philip Andrews

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Amazing machine Reply with quote

Is that a Grill machine in the pic? Then this would be an amazing piece of machine for making grills & barbecue for hot dogs & ham burgers. I would like to know more about the features & benefits of cooking grill with this appliance.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Amazing machine Reply with quote

Philip Andrews wrote:
Is that a Grill machine in the pic? Then this would be an amazing piece of machine for making grills & barbecue for hot dogs & ham burgers. I would like to know more about the features & benefits of cooking grill with this appliance.

Click the link. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: