TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dear Tim Allen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vettegal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Dear Tim Allen Reply with quote

Very Happy
Home Improvement has touched me deeply. When I got the cancer in oct 2007. I watched Home Improvement on TBS during my treatments. But what is funny is I am 43 and my hubby is 58 and he never watched your show. We got so attached to it we DVR it every day! I had another surgery this past march and was off work for 2 months. We LOVE Home Improvement! You made us laugh and you made us cry.They story lines where fabulous!! The chemistry with you and the cast was amazing. Especially you and Patricia. Made me think of my hubby and I. I have saved three episodes on my DVR..one is when you drop the beam on the Nomad..When you did the Greased Lightning and the best is when Randy entered the talent show and you made the dummy's. We never laughed so hard. I just want to thank you for making my recovery time easier and bringing laughter into my life. My husband thanks you too, for it was hard for him taking of me and your show brought us together and we enjoyed every single episode. I just wanted you to know. You are very special and I wish you the best in your acting career! Cogratulations on your new arrival...
Davetoolguy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Recovered Reply with quote

I hope your better now, and I feel the same way.
april_luv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gives us additional knowledge in every single episode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: